Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao.....let the $#!@ talking begin!

Yes I was absolutely filled with rage and was saltier than the dead sea.....

eyes.gif

The funnny thing to me is folks supporting Matweather's demands for testing, would completely flip the hell out if their job told them starting on 1/1/10you will be randomly screened otherwise no job and no check.

All you would hear is, "why kinda B.S. is that," "where they do that at" and "why?"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

The funnny thing to me is folks supporting Matweather's demands for testing, would completely flip the hell out if their job told them starting on 1/1/10 you will be randomly screened otherwise no job and no check.

All you would hear is, "why kinda B.S. is that," "where they do that at" and "why?"

roll.gif

Scott

My job does randoms drug testing on everyone esp if you are a driver or have CDL's

I don't get high..so all they get is practice outta me
pimp.gif

Mayweather agreed to all of paquiaos demands

And paquiaos demands were rediculous also..

Most notably

+%$!! lose 10 mill for every pound he is over weight?

10 mill per pound?

Where they do that?

Not mention paquiao would only do the the testing on certain dates?

Really?

The same Paquiao who wanted to sue Mayweather before the Cotto fight?

For what? Talking @#*# when the media would bring Pacman into the convo?
ohwell.gif

Who is suing mayweather now?

Citing slander and his character was harmed and he lost money?

Because he doesn't wanna agree to the testing?

Ya'll say PBF ducking..which he isnt

But manny is the who's ducking (whether you wanna admit it or not) and making himself look bad by not taking the test...

Cuz if he's clean he would make PBF look like a fool...

*waits for hustlingflip and solefood*

That wasn;t directed just to you, but the point I'm making is if your job decided to impose even stricter testing like random cavity searches, how wouldyou react? If you think it's above and beyond, you're not just going to go with the flow are you?

I haven't been watching this on a daily basis, but aren't there enough tests in boxing? So I really don't understand the logic behind this otherthan to say it's adding more hype to the fight, which is something Mayweather is quite interested in doing.

Specifically speaking on taxing for being off weight, I can't see anything wrong with it. There are weight classes in boxing. If you can't make theweight don't agree to fight in that class. If a dude shows up 10 pounds over weight, it puts the other fighter in a terrible predicament. They don'thave to continue with the fight, but then you don't get to eat. If the dude takes the fight and gets his %*+ beat because the dude was "too big"for him, then he may not eat in another fight. That's not the type of *%! you should be thinking about going into a match.

Just to be clear- I think all this is BS. The mofos are playing a game of "knock the pencil off my shoulder." F that. I don't want to see a bunchof wolf ticket concerts. Get in the ring!

I'm pissed I have to type this again...

But I hear whatchu sayin

@*+% is pretty much ticky tack @*+%

But why is PBF catching so much flack

He agreed to everything Paquiao put out there in the preliminary talks

They haven't signed no papers..they just agreed to fight

I think it was more of "you wanna tax me 10mill for every pound? Fine..I want Olympic style drug testing"

Now when Manny reacted the way he did that's all on him...

He need his drug testing to be on certain dates? All of a sudden he has a phobia of needles?

@+*#% is tatted up..

Now he's suing? (Which will get thrown out)

Who is really ducking now?

When you proudly wear the label of #$% starter, you can't be made when people call you by that label. Even if it may not be completely "on you"this time. *Kanye shrug*

"It seems,the Mayweather camp knew the inside story on the Pacquiao-Morales rematch that took place in 2005 where Pacquiao lost by unanimous decision.Pacquiao claimed in the YouTube video that he felt very weak a day before the fight and intimated in recent news releases that his loss to Morales may havesomething to do with the timing of blood sample drawn from his body two days before the fight."

"In all my years of fighting, I have never tested positive for any steroids or performance-enhancing drugs.... I will provide any specimen, whether it beblood or urine samples, just right after the fight but not a day or two before, for obvious reasons." Pacmans statement on DEC 29th

i mean if i was mayweather would you turn down 30-40million over drug tests? nobody in their right mind would i think its excuses excuses excuses (baseballsucks without roids now lol).... my honest opinion hes scared of jeopardizing his record and not going down as the best pound for pound fighter... he has alotat stake for this fight even if it goes for a 2nd or 3rd.. even one loss would jeopardize his legacy... but pacman in decision or KO by10th pacman HURT hoyaand had them throw in the towl while mayweather took him to decision

btw whats up to everybody its been a long time for me

MMA>boxing now though imho

Originally Posted by TIMBO13

"It seems,the Mayweather camp knew the inside story on the Pacquiao-Morales rematch that took place in 2005 where Pacquiao lost by unanimous decision. Pacquiao claimed in the YouTube video that he felt very weak a day before the fight and intimated in recent news releases that his loss to Morales may have something to do with the timing of blood sample drawn from his body two days before the fight."

"In all my years of fighting, I have never tested positive for any steroids or performance-enhancing drugs.... I will provide any specimen, whether it be blood or urine samples, just right after the fight but not a day or two before, for obvious reasons." Pacmans statement on DEC 29th

i mean if i was mayweather would you turn down 30-40million over drug tests? nobody in their right mind would i think its excuses excuses excuses (baseball sucks without roids now lol).... my honest opinion hes scared of jeopardizing his record and not going down as the best pound for pound fighter... he has alot at stake for this fight even if it goes for a 2nd or 3rd.. even one loss would jeopardize his legacy... but pacman in decision or KO by10th pacman HURT hoya and had them throw in the towl while mayweather took him to decision

btw whats up to everybody its been a long time for me

MMA>boxing now though imho

Agreed...

Again, if Pac doesn't have anything to hide just take the drug test. Either way this is going to end up making Pac look bad and not PBF. From this pointforward people are going to be questioning whether Pac is on roids or not.

^
I beg to differ.

According to article on ESPN, a mediation took place and EVERYONE agreed BUT Floyd personally after its all said and done.

Translation -- He has seen tapes, and "big mouth" himself don't want to fight.

Again, this is from a dude who didn't even attempt to make weight last fight, and accusing someone with no history or doubts before hand.

Floyd getting his Timex Social Club on, female style.........

floyd tisk tisk first blood test 30 days was cool for him and now a 24 day blood doesnt cut it and now he wants a test at 14 days? which one is it... if pacmanagrees to 14 is mayweather gonna decline again and make it 7 days ??? lol

this link was pretty funny http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4806180

wilbon and kornheiser both agree mayweather is to blame.... new assumptions are saying 40-50 million (LOL) for each fighter if the fight takes place.... no waya stupid test should let that get in the way of you making potentially 40-50 mill c'mon nobody in sports would turn it down

i say pacman go after that yuri foreman fight and take down another weight class which would be 8 titles in 8 different weight classes

until he tests positive in which my opinion hes def not on PEDs i will admit i'm wrong IF he does test positive but until people need to shut up or put upabout it nobody here would like someone to accuse them of taking PEDs? if so lets start accusing everyone who puts on muscle

floyd tisk tisk first blood test 30 days was cool for him and now a 24 day blood doesnt cut it and now he wants a test at 14 days? which one is it... if pacman agrees to 14 is mayweather gonna decline again and make it 7 days ??? lol

this link was pretty funny http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4806180

wilbon and kornheiser both agree mayweather is to blame.... new assumptions are saying 40-50 million (LOL) for each fighter if the fight takes place.... no way a stupid test should let that get in the way of you making potentially 40-50 mill c'mon nobody in sports would turn it down

i say pacman go after that yuri foreman fight and take down another weight class which would be 8 titles in 8 different weight classes

until he tests positive in which my opinion hes def not on PEDs i will admit i'm wrong IF he does test positive but until people need to shut up or put up about it nobody here would like someone to accuse them of taking PEDs? if so lets start accusing everyone who puts on muscle
Manny wanted no testing 30 days before the fight, Mayweather never agreed to that.

Only reason Manny conceded to 24 days is because theres video of him getting blood drawn 24 days before a fight.

And you're right, Manny has never been caught for any type of PEDs, which if he were clean he should have no reason to be scared of random drug tests.

IMO both fighters are to blame here, but at the end of the day you can't blame mayweather for bringing to light rumors that have been circulating for awhiiiiile.

There should be NO problem with a drug test after the fight either.. if pacman wins and he tests positve throw away the win and give it to mayweather... caseclosed right? after every fight has he tested positive nope... PEDS wont go away after the fight anyway... i see a stalemate on both sides with pacman notgiving in to his demands when mayweather wants to be in charge of the way the fight goes down... that should not be how it goes down

Pacquiao camp refused to provide these samples, only willing to allow blood to be taken from Pacquiao at least 30 days before the fight date as well asimmediately after the conclusion of the bout. Freddie Roach (his trainer) on the other hand, has commented that he would allow a blood sample to be taken fromPacquiao at least one week before the fight. (from an msn article)

he blood tested 2 days before the marquez fight there should be no problems

but pacman fighting clottey now and he'll get another win while mayweather is just goofing looks like pacman is more serious about fighting then him

mayweather is to occupied hanging with diddy and getting into beefs with rick ross
laugh.gif
then more interested in this fight it seems

i'm rumored to have taken steroids yall heard that right? rumors are rumors and until that man tests positve its a case closed

its not like theres a jose canseco of boxing going around outing boxers

i've been sighted and back to the basics
glasses.gif

If Pac-Man was a white fighter, I'd be calling Jesse Jackson right now!

But, bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha!

I love it!

that pic is borderline but very funny

freddie roach was just on espn getting on mayweather basically calling him chicken saying mayweather prolly wont even attempt to fight margarito or mosley whenthat fight is done saying he wont fight anyone who jeopardizes his record.. pacquiao is looking forward to fight that mosley berto winner after he destroysclottey (wheres clotteys accusations?)

the 1 one thing i'm not buying from pacmans camp is that after he gives blood he feels weak up to 3 days after... in my years of playing sports and gettingphyisicals i've not once felt woosy afterwards or weak up to 3 days
eyes.gif
that one doesnt sit right with me

MMA side note BJ Penn fought lyoto machida in light heayweight and lost in decision and no one accused him of taking PEDs by jumping up 40lbs in 2 monthspeople put on weight and some dont

i gave up on boxing because of the politics and now mma is where its at dudes dropping lifeless to the canvas is what people should want to see

i loved boxing back when rahman hit lewis with that punch to the chin and dropped him

next fight holyfield puts a hematoma on rahmans head

i do miss don kings word crazy words though

There should be NO problem with a drug test after the fight either.. if pacman wins and he tests positve throw away the win and give it to mayweather... case closed right? after every fight has he tested positive nope... PEDS wont go away after the fight anyway... i see a stalemate on both sides with pacman not giving in to his demands when mayweather wants to be in charge of the way the fight goes down... that should not be how it goes down

Pacquiao camp refused to provide these samples, only willing to allow blood to be taken from Pacquiao at least 30 days before the fight date as well as immediately after the conclusion of the bout. Freddie Roach (his trainer) on the other hand, has commented that he would allow a blood sample to be taken from Pacquiao at least one week before the fight. (from an msn article)

he blood tested 2 days before the marquez fight there should be no problems

but pacman fighting clottey now and he'll get another win while mayweather is just goofing looks like pacman is more serious about fighting then him

mayweather is to occupied hanging with diddy and getting into beefs with rick ross
laugh.gif
then more interested in this fight it seems

i'm rumored to have taken steroids yall heard that right? rumors are rumors and until that man tests positve its a case closed

its not like theres a jose canseco of boxing going around outing boxers

i've been sighted and back to the basics
glasses.gif
Lies
eyes.gif

looks like this fight is officially dead. hes fighting clottey....or was that already said in this post...?

Back
Top Bottom