Floyd Mayweather witnessed a murder-suicide via FaceTime

Mr "steal ya girl" living up to his name
Dude was pissed over affair she had with trey songz

Last edited:
He was wrong for killing her, let his emotions get the best of him. Anyways it seems like marriage don't mean **** to these O's, money and fame destroy people. Sad :smh:

Baby I'mma be straight up
Don’t waste no time
I know you ain't my, you ain't my baby
Do you think about us
Do I cross your mind anytime

I know that you, you’re taken
It’ll never change
Cuz it’s always been that way
But you know that you
Can’t fake it
He can’t give you what I got here right now
Girl I know what you want
No phones, we ain’t even gotta talk
Next time that he leave you all alone
I’m gon’ come through, replace him
I’m gonna watch you
Get naked
I’m gonna tell you
Girl take it
Next time that he leave you all alone
I’ll give you all the love he denied
I’mm about to take his spot

Let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
So let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back

Baby let me tell you what’s up
I don’t trust that *****, **** that *****
Stop bringing him up
Baby, I ain't never gave no *****
One ****’s too much, unless you’re talking about us

:smh: this was my fav recent trey song too :smh:

This ***** had some serious issues beforehand. Dude has probably contemplated murder suicide on several other separate occasions.

Ole crazy *** ******.

And I like how dudes are throwing shade on the victim :lol: talking about these Os ain't loyal and vagina is a dangerous substance.

:lol: man shut yall ***** up

Last edited:
This ***** had some serious issues beforehand. Dude has probably contemplated murder suicide on several other separate occasions.

Ole crazy *** ******.

And I like how dudes are throwing shade on the victim :lol: talking about these Os ain't loyal and vagina is a dangerous substance.

:lol: man shut yall ***** up

I'm gonna need you guys to realize wars are fought over woman. A lot of y'all play the "FDB" game really well but I'd put a billi a woman has taken each and everyone of you out of character. Murder is NEVER an option. The dude is scum, period. He should have only turned the gun on himself if he was too fragile to handle real life ....but a woman's infidelity is not to go unnoticed.

Last edited:
I'm gonna need you guys to realize wars are fought over woman. A lot of y'all play the "FDB" game really well but I'd put a billi a woman has taken each and everyone of you out of character. Murder is NEVER an option. The dude is scum, period. He should have only turned the gun on himself if he was too fragile to handle real life ....but a woman's infidelity is not to go unnoticed.

People kill other people in some places for as little as a dollar. I don't condone what this dude did, but pettier **** happens every single day and society turns a blind eye to it because it's "normal".

With most people, there is no loyalty and honor. Finding that is like finding a pot of gold somewhere because this world is conditioned to get over on the next person. IF it was Trey Songz or whoever else it may have been that triggered dude to flip out the way he did on that chick and himself, well they should hold just as much guilt on their conscience for it. 2 wrongs don't make a right, aint nobody innocent.

Is there a credible source on this? Only TMZ and those gossip sites have stories up.

dudes shouldnt cast judgment on her,....ive known couples who do stuff out of pure spite

dysfunctional relationships like that lead to crazy situations, sad it came to this though.

wonder if the nsa witnessed this too 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom