Floyd Mayweather witnessed a murder-suicide via FaceTime

Man...

The things people do for attention on the internet...

Threads like this solidify that some of y'all are beta as **** or just saying stuff to be cool.

:smh: @ murder suicide.

My boy's parents did that... And his little sister walked in on the aftermath.

She's still ****** up years later.

That's what I'm saying :smh:
Laughs is cool and all but it's some things that need to be taken seriously. Can't really joke around with some **** like this

I don't know the guy, but anyone that offs themselves after offing their girl, is a coward. Like son is scared to do the jail time so he takes the easy way out :smh: . RIP to both of them though.

It's ALLEGED that Trey is the cause of this. Son is reckless..and has the nerve to post up what he posted up.

50 is the only real one out of all of this

Cats really be bragging about this whole "steal your girl" thing nowadays like that **** is cool :smh: , not knowing that it don't do nothing but put a whole bunch of peoples lives in danger

That's what I'm saying
mean.gif

Laughs is cool and all but it's some things that need to be taken seriously. Can't really joke around with some **** like this

I don't know the guy, but anyone that offs themselves after offing their girl, is a coward. Like son is scared to do the jail time so he takes the easy way out
mean.gif
. RIP to both of them though.

It's ALLEGED that Trey is the cause of this. Son is reckless..and has the nerve to post up what he posted up.

Cats really be bragging about this whole "steal your girl" thing nowadays like that **** is cool
mean.gif
, not knowing that it don't do nothing but put a whole bunch of peoples lives in danger
He better wipe that phrase from his lexicon 

Real Talk.  

He "stole" someones wife and looked what happened. I'm not gonna put blame on him but knowingly smashin someones wife is foul. Even if she throwin the box 

Especially for someone like him, She's beautiful but he has access to so many baddies that this was wild unnecessary 

From a PR point of view he shoulda kept his mouth close and deny, deny, deny

I'm thinkin he had a relationship with this woman rather than a smash

50 been tellin dudes about this type of behavior ever since Mayweather was tryna get at Tiny.

50 is never influenced by any drugs or alcohol when making decisions in his life, I think that alone has helped him solidify his sanity in this business.

50 said call my phone. I used to hate on dude because G unit was garbage, but respect to him. Dude calls people out and not in the vague way people normally do.

That's what I'm saying :smh:

I don't know the guy, but anyone that offs themselves after offing their girl, is a coward. Like son is scared to do the jail time so he takes the easy way out :smh: . RIP to both of them though.

Cats really be bragging about this whole "steal your girl" thing nowadays like that **** is cool :smh: , not knowing that it don't do nothing but put a whole bunch of peoples lives in danger

that **** is SO lame, bruh..

I swear, I asked this question in TAY...

What's w/ certain cats' incessant need to go after other dudes' ladies?

There are SO many yambs out here...

I'll say this a million times... if the guy has NO knowledge of the chick's situation, then cool...

But if you jump in the yambs KNOWING this chick is married... then that's just foul, bruh.

50 deleted the pic
Why is everyone team 50
What did he do???
He just told trey to call him
he reached out to a dude who he publicly humiliated in the past, during a hard time in that guys life (that is, if he witnessed it). Either way, 50cent acted like bigger man in the situation when he couldve just continuing clowning on floyd.

Last edited:
Folks stop messing with married women. This dude Floyd needs to mature. Hopefully this humbles him. 

50 didn't really have to post that pic about Trey tho , why not just reach out to him and give him a call .

50 deleted the pic
Why is everyone team 50
What did he do???
He just told trey to call him

50 is the type of dude you want around you when you're about to get your head stomped in...he'll settle the beef for you, but you gon' owe him lol

50 doesn't drink or smoke so he seems to keep a clear conscious...
50 is never influenced by any drugs or alcohol when making decisions in his life, I think that alone has helped him solidify his sanity in this business.

#FACTS

50 seems to be one of the only dudes that has stayed grounded through all his success 

He's been through hell and back. Going through that makes you appreciate everything. I got mad respect for 50. He don't take **** from no one either. I don't think anyone can say that they sonned 50

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom