Floyd paid $$$ to lure OJ Mayo to USC

Reggie Bush is not the greatest college football player ever.

He's not even the greatest running back.

Clearly your knowledge of college football begins around 2005.

i kinda think the NCAA might make an example of SC. i think somebody's in trouble
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JustWinBaby

Lol, they should've just let em use "reggie's" place for a couple years.
You don't even know what ur talkin about, Reggie lived off campus at USC in a @#@!#$ #*+ apartment and drove a @#@!#$ #*+ car too.
indifferent.gif

just cuz the greatest CFB player to ever play wasnt on ur team's roster doesn't give u the right to make up rumors
grin.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

please tell me ur joking....many USC heads don't even consider Bush to be the best RB in Trojan history...

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
DoubleJs07 wrote:
If the NCAA is gonna crack down on this, then they also need to look at the shady +*+ agreements that many schools give "family and friends" of star recruits where they put them on the coaching staff....

Yahoo! Sports stays hating on SC,
laugh.gif

I'm no fool, this !!*$ happens, it happens all around the country.

Exactly, as soon as I heard it was Yahoo sports I
laugh.gif
. They have apersonal vendetta against us
eyes.gif

just cuz the greatest CFB player to ever play wasnt on ur team's roster doesn't give u the right to make up rumors
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yeah, Renardo's probably going to end up at MSU.

And word is, his pops was asking for 300k to sign to the UCLA....They backed off....Then he committed to USC all of a sudden.

But he's no longer really a USC commit.

And this is where this post takes a turn for the worst

You mite as well change the thread title to who is the Greatest CFB player ever? (just for the record Reggie isn't the greatest, he was more electrifyingthan great)

But they do need to stop reporting this article with nothin is changin. When they get a much bigger lead from someone besides someone Mayo kick to the curbthen I think we should start listening.

LOL @ ppl comming in defending usc. This is not an isolated incident. And saying it happens everywhere is crazy. Like one person said if it was mayowouldn't have choosen usc. Both reggie and mayo took pay cuts to go Pro. Sure some boosters or w/e might give athletes things. BUT THE COACH GIVING CASH!!!That is a whole other story. Usc is a fraud. Deal with it fans.

USC cheats?

I'm pretty dam sure that school cheats.

how many schools have gotten caught for violations?? some schools are repeat offenders.. but without it these days, you can't recruit.

its pretty sad.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

LOL @ ppl comming in defending usc. This is not an isolated incident. And saying it happens everywhere is crazy. Like one person said if it was mayo wouldn't have choosen usc. Both reggie and mayo took pay cuts to go Pro. Sure some boosters or w/e might give athletes things. BUT THE COACH GIVING CASH!!! That is a whole other story. Usc is a fraud. Deal with it fans.
d9935b6448c67aab636eb451f4e8cb84967dfbf.gif

There's always a character who comes into these threads talking completely out of their *%%. Looks like you're the winner this time. By the way, stayin school because that response you gave was terrible.

you can't seriously believe Floyd learned his lesson from Mayo in regards to Sidney

he most likely knew this news was gona come out and didn't need a Sidney situation to boot.

If he learned his lesson he never woulda took his verbal in the first place, like Howland.

Lol, they should've just let em use "reggie's" place for a couple years.
You don't even know what ur talkin about, Reggie lived off campus at USC in a @#@!#$ #*+ apartment and drove a @#@!#$ #*+ car too.
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Lol at "doesn't give you the right to make up rumors."
laugh.gif

I meant Reggies parent's $750k home outside of la that they just so happened to move into just as reggie started at usc. You honestly think petedidn't know about this?! At the time, the most highly recruited player he ever scored. The #1 recruit in the nation. The player with the most viewed hshighlight video ever. As obsessed as these college coaches are about running a perfect program and maintaing their position at the top, they know everythingabout their program. Guys like pete and urban (imo the two best), are obsessive compulsive dudes that crack the whip at every little mistake. I haveabsolutely no doubt that pete knew reggie's parents moved up about 300% in house value right after their son started at usc.
That being said, its going to be tough to crack them on this. One because its usc -the face of west coast collegiate athletics. I would be surprised to see thencaa take them down hard, but if you're going to do it to a program as recognizable as fsu then usc is not out of reach.
And to the "
laugh.gif
@ the wishful thinkers. Nothing is going tohappen." .... I'm not wishing anything bad upon anyone. I don't expect anything to happen. But if the ncaa is going to take down the fsu footballprogram and a stand up guy like bobby then it should do the same to usc for a much greater violation.
... Percy, when healthy, is the best cfb player of all time.
wink.gif

0401534d7e8e5dafe2e704055a7df801ba07d31.gif
@ It Costing A Stack To Get Juice ToUSC...

shiiiiiiiiiit I would've tripled that myself to get him in Durham
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

LOL @ ppl comming in defending usc. This is not an isolated incident. And saying it happens everywhere is crazy. Like one person said if it was mayo wouldn't have choosen usc. Both reggie and mayo took pay cuts to go Pro. Sure some boosters or w/e might give athletes things. BUT THE COACH GIVING CASH!!! That is a whole other story. Usc is a fraud. Deal with it fans.
d9935b6448c67aab636eb451f4e8cb84967dfbf.gif

There's always a character who comes into these threads talking completely out of their *%%. Looks like you're the winner this time. By the way, stay in school because that response you gave was terrible.
Usc cheats enjoy your day.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

0401534d7e8e5dafe2e704055a7df801ba07d31.gif
@ It Costing A Stack To Get Juice To USC...

shiiiiiiiiiit I would've tripled that myself to get him in Durham
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

that's what I'm sayin...I woulda happily ponied up $1001 to get him at St. John's

Back
Top Bottom