Flu Game 12 Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours look fine to me. Stitching is black on my pull tab as well (SNKRS pair). Your tag looks fine -- just for reference, the production on mine are 12/9/2015, 2/16/2016. 

Will check how mine is (if I remember correctly, it's black) after I get out of work if nobody else responds by then.

For future legit checks make you own individual thread if you remember. From the pics ya got I want to say legit. The black that seen above the 23 is there like the legits. But the shoe has several qc issues with stitching and excess glue, which is common with this release. Glue games they have been called before.

For future legit checks make you own individual thread if you remember. From the pics ya got I want to say legit. The black that seen above the 23 is there like the legits. But the shoe has several qc issues with stitching and excess glue, which is common with this release. Glue games they have been called before.

Thanks man. I will try and remember. I noticed the glue. Is it bad enough to call B grade? I have heard this release was like that.

Thanks man. I will try and remember. I noticed the glue. Is it bad enough to call B grade? I have heard this release was like that.
it was. I got two pair of these and they are glue happy for sure. Hopefully that means they will just hold up better in the long run.

it was. I got two pair of these and they are glue happy for sure. Hopefully that means they will just hold up better in the long run.

I have a pair of the black and orange lows that came out after then. Lots of glue there too. Besides that there is nothing about them that I can see that isn't legit though. I haven't dealt with Rif LA before this. Guess they are a good reseller then.

The tap is supposed to be red on side. That good sign. Red should go all the way up and down. Translucent on back 23 is good sign too. Pull out sole and check for black stitching

The tap is supposed to be red on side. That good sign. Red should go all the way up and down. Translucent on back 23 is good sign too. Pull out sole and check for black stitching

They have black stitching under the sole. No white stitching under there.

Hello,

Is this a legit pair? hoping to get the reply soon since transaction is scheduled tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom