Flying cheap. Courier? cheap travel

Sup NT.

Is there a cheap way to travel for cheap and easy. I heard about courier and all but idk about that.
No im not talking about hitchhiking my way to travel either

ideas, advice. tips?

my buddy did the courier thing for a little bit.

the only thing is, you cant really hold down a regular job because you need to leave on very short notice, and may not be able to pick where you have to go.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

elaborate on this courier jargon..sounds like you tryin to mail yourself.

yea this
nerd.gif

i dont know the details, but generally speaking a courier service/company will hire you to deliver a package somewhere.  it may be done on short notice.  so if you have the flexibility in your schedule and dont care where you go, as long as you get to travel, it may work out.  I dont know if you get paid much for it, but they may cover your airfare to and from that destination.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i dont know the details, but generally speaking a courier service/company will hire you to deliver a package somewhere.  it may be done on short notice.  so if you have the flexibility in your schedule and dont care where you go, as long as you get to travel, it may work out.  I dont know if you get paid much for it, but they may cover your airfare to and from that destination.

where do i sign up?

Trying to go to NYC as cheap or free. Haha got a crazy month of April and May cash is saved for those month.
Buti wanna go to NYC this month for my cousins bday...
heard of the courier thing thru a old friend that went to paris, boston, LA. He is a lost one now so i need some guidance if anyone know how to sign up

Back
Top Bottom