Flying Cockroaches bruh (Vol. I didn't know they existed)

This.. I kill anything I see unwanted on site. ESP at night when they like to creep around and I dont sleep until I find it and kill it

[emoji]128563[/emoji].......you sound like me fam :lol:. A roach got lost in my shoe collection [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji] and literally threw boxes around to find it. Finally cornered it and out of anger bludgeoned it with a Playoff 8

This.. I kill anything I see unwanted on site. ESP at night when they like to creep around and I dont sleep until I find it and kill it

Respect! At night is when they love to come out, if I see one, I don't sleep comfortably until I find the criminal and kill em. The only thing I'll let stay in my house is a spider, we have a mutual agreement, I let him live and have a small family, a small one only, if and ONLY if they kill every other single bug that attempts to intrude in my house. Oh, and I better never see them either, they're cool with that and leave me alone and they do take care of a lot of bugs for me. Small compromise. If they ever get out of line I'll slowly kill them one at a time, but they know better, so they can keep their spider family.

Back
Top Bottom