Flyknit Chukka Thread

pretty sure there is no chance they won't be hyped. with the special USA text and the whole medal stand deal, I would expect it. :smh:

The USA tag made me think the same thing BUT that last pic I posted has a Nike tag so maybe these won't be too limited. I can live without the USA tag and American flag insole (although that would be sweet). I'm just hoping it's not another 21 Mercer exclusive.

i dont know if im doing something wrong when im on the basket4ballers website. seems like i can do everything smoothly up to about the payment portion where it wont give me an option to pay. any help would be appreciated for anyone whos ordered from the US.

When the obsidians dropped I wasn't really feeling them, but now for some reason they're really growin on me. Too bad all the places with them for under retail don't have a 9.5.

Anyone here know a bit about customs fees? Say I ordered 2 pairs of tarps at $104 shipped each, would I be hit with a fee?

Last edited:

When the obsidians dropped I wasn't really feeling them, but now for some reason they're really growin on me. Too bad all the places with them for under retail don't have a 9.5.

Anyone here know a bit about customs fees? Say I ordered 2 pairs of tarps at $104 shipped each, would I be hit with a fee?
 You have a size US 9.5 or EU 43 pair of Obsidians here for 89,00 € ( $ 121.78 ) + shipping here:

http://asphaltgold.de/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-dark-obsidian-dark-obsidian-game-royal-sail.html

Good luck !!!!

New to chukkas.. how do these run? True to size? small? big?

I wear a 10 in Lebrons and Jordans.. how should I size?

Thanks for all the links gusmq. Anyone know where I can find either midnight fogs or neo turquoise in an 11.5 or 12?

Back
Top Bottom