Flyknit Chukka Thread

R the black n turquoise a new release?
they were the second CW to release. University red, neo turq./black, then came the, obsidians and tarps, and lastly was the wolf greys. those 5 color way are by far the best and only CW i would buy. between then and now, CW's have fallen short from expectations. cannot wait for those green/blue pair.

they were the second CW to release. University red, neo turq./black, then came the, obsidians and tarps, and lastly was the wolf greys. those 5 color way are by far the best and only CW i would buy. between then and now, CW's have fallen short from expectations. cannot wait for those green/blue pair.
You forgot the midnight fog in there

I'm looking for the black and sail of the chukkas. I remember they went on sale a while back but never pulled the trigger. Anywhere that its still available? I'm a sz 9

That´s quite different from the other pic....and not in a good way....
Tongue is grey instead of black....
That´s quite different from the other pic....and not in a good way....
Tongue is grey instead of black....

I think this color way is different than the one you are thinking about. [ATTACHMENT=5338]image.jpg (511k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I think this color way is different than the one you are thinking about.
2cc9c257_image.jpeg
My bad...you´re right, that´s another green chukka, the ones with the black tongue look way better !!!

Ahhh then I'll have to keep looking =( @gusmq  how about the grey and red swoosh ones...Anywhere I can still get those? Can't even find any on eBay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom