Flyknit Chukka Thread

that sequoia/army green color really kills it. that saves me money off the top. will be waiting for blues, and grey pairs.

Man, the way they executed the colorway in this picture is WAYYYY better. I don't understand why they made the swoosh black... Bummer. I liked this colorway and I look forward to more colored soles but I think Nike dropped the ball on the release version.

alls i know is that if i walk into the shop and they have the blue pair, my kid's gonna have to go without diapers for a month :lol:

^^^ the kid will understand someday...lol 
laugh.gif

so i checked the launch calendar and it does state that the tarp green/grey/crimson is releasing on the first so it must be the one mike saw. looks like im buying blues only on 6/1.

anyone looking for the flyknit chukka in red check out thesocialstatus stated via instagram size 8,8.5,9 left 
[h4]                               (704) 632-9902 phone order accepted through paypal[/h4]

Oh dear, that pic looks good... Really tempted right now....

Edit:
Don't know how to post IG pics but I don't think it looks as good in this pic: http://Instagram.com/p/ZJLzraBAQ-/
I'll save my money for now...would love to see them in person to make up my mind.

Last edited:
Oh dear, that pic looks good... Really tempted right now....

Edit:
Don't know how to post IG pics but I don't think it looks as good in this pic: http://Instagram.com/p/ZJLzraBAQ-/
I'll save my money for now...would love to see them in person to make up my mind.

I got you covered on the photo.

View media item 404653
If these have true pink soles, I dont like them. If the soles are more mango/infared then I like them. Funny how such a small shift in color can change the entire look of a shoe. I cant wait until we see more photos.

they look like the IG pic in person. my impression and the shop owner's description both used the word pink.

Was about to impulse buy from Exit 36 but I'll just wait until 6/1 and buy both the blue and tarp green's together... Lunargrand's and Flyknit Chukkas type of summer.

Thanks cutthroat. Yeah, just a slight change in color and it goes from cop to pass. I really like the upper though. I'm gonna trust Mike that the pink pic is more accurate because I can see the sparkliness in the sole. No other way to describe it lol but that's something I only noticed on my reds once I saw them in person.

@nahimserious agreed. I'm fiending for the gray/reds to come out because the chukkas really are an awesome summer shoe. Insanely light and breathable.

Was about to impulse buy from Exit 36 but I'll just wait until 6/1 and buy both the blue and tarp green's together... Lunargrand's and Flyknit Chukkas type of summer.

My impulse was so bad that I called and asked if they had my size, which they didnt. Thank God. Blue and Greens are way better! So these are confirmed dates?

5/20
Black/Gray/Orange

6/1
Blue
Tarp Green

I don't think 5/20 is confirmed, for the US at least. Kicks crew will be selling em on 5/20 for $200something though.

Hey a few of the total crimson soles pairs popped up on eBay if you don't mind paying extra. Just a heads up. Item number is 261213766610

Hey a few of the total crimson soles pairs popped up on eBay if you don't mind paying extra. Just a heads up. Item number is 261213766610
glasses.gif
 good looking out, but at $300, i'll wait.

i'm really digging these because the midsole isn't white. i have a pair of the sport red roshes and i swear i gotta wipe them down after every wear.

plus, that color combo just has a "premium" look to it, more-so than some of the other colorways. lol looks expensive. if that midsole is anything similar to the midsole on the mango roshes, i wouldn't mind it one bit.

so it's between these, the tarp greens, and the grey/ reds for me right now. tough decision.

Pics from ebay listing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom