Flyknit Chukka Thread

looking for the reds as well in size 9. ebay prices are ridiculous
i see quite a few completed auctions that were sold for around $190-210 after shipping. i don't see how that's ridiculous when the shoe retails for $170 and you have to add on tax.

i see quite a few completed auctions that were sold for around $190-210 after shipping. i don't see how that's ridiculous when the shoe retails for $170 and you have to add on tax.
I mostly buy stuff at retail. The reds are going for $250+ in my size. Anything 50% or more above the retail price for me is considered ridiculous.

Last edited:
Got my Red Chukkas from overseas yesterday!  My first pair, these are amazing.. I definitely want a couple more pairs!  Looking to get the grey/red ones.  Hoping to get some on foot action this weekend!

Also anyone have any pictures of the two chukkas that are on the Nike release calendar for 1 June?
[h3]Lunar Flyknit Chukka[/h3]
Tarp Green/Black-Silver-Total Crimson
Style# 554969-306
Dark Obsidian/Dark Obsidian-Game Royal-Sail
Style# 554969-444

Last edited:
^^^ that would be the dolphins color and those blues!!! Finally! Check back a couple of pages and you'll see the colors that you're talking about on June 1st.

Also anyone have any pictures of the two chukkas that are on the Nike release calendar for 1 June?

Tarp Green/Black-Silver-Total Crimson

Style# 554969-306

Dark Obsidian/Dark Obsidian-Game Royal-Sail

Style# 554969-444

Game over.
Do they have the midnight fogs up as well for 5/20?
Didn't expect these colors this soon together, that's $510 + tax soon lol

Looked all through the last few pages and dont see solid info on the GREY/ red swoosh pair...am i missing something? :nerd:

Them blues are dope!  June 1st going to be broke again, these things arent cheap!  I hope FNL releases them!

Aren't those SB laces on the green pair? I wonder what laces/color they will come with.

Yea I wear the Black Chukkas everyday to work and around.  Can't keep the midsole clean, these are beaters now but so worth wearing everyday, so comfortable.

I have a pair of FK1s that aren't as broken in, but I prefer the Chukka for casual wear, FK is a little bit stiffer, but I might just need to get more wear in them.

Can't decide on the next 3 CW, especially since I just completed the snow pack, might need to hold up for a moment.  although the midnight fog is right up my alley.

^^ awesome photo bro.why is everybody saying these are slept on?i can understand in Europe...honestly here in Greece i haven't seen 1 person-yes 1 frigging person on the street wearing any kind of fly knits but me...im sure it has to do with the extreme retail (180 euros) but still...only person I've seen wearing them is the CEO of Nike in Greece...well,it always feel better if your shoes are unique...;p)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom