Flyknit Chukka Thread

i honestly cant fathom any sneaker being worth 485$ honestly.  
especially if you consider what it actually costs to produce them.

That's the reason why I don't want to buy them. I have designer sneakers that I paid much more for but they all use premium materials and I didn't pay over retail.

I wish they made HTMs in mass. Prob won't buy them. I'm going to wear them so makes no sense to over pay for a sneaker I will eventually toss out.

Finally caught up to this thread. Moves so fast. You guys went nuts for the FSB. Not my cup of team.

Gusmq is still the man. The links you provided is phenomenal. And owhat with the pictures. Single handedly costing people money with the beautiful pictures.
Thanks buddy....
wink.gif

Finally saw the FSB's in person, but passed. That price tag is still too much. Hope they'll go on sale somewhere online soon.

got my Wolf Greys in yesterday and then this happened 

The genius person who shipped the shoes forgot tot take the sensor off and i contacted nike chat and they said i would have to send it back to the store out of my pocket and then they would ship it back but i feel their has to be an easier way 

Hahaha! The gif tho. Idk bout street Cred. YouTube how to remove or rake to local nike store- also contact nike customer service and get a free coupon!

Finally caught up to this thread. Moves so fast. You guys went nuts for the FSB. Not my cup of team.

Gusmq is still the man. The links you provided is phenomenal. And owhat with the pictures. Single handedly costing people money with the beautiful pictures.
Thank you for the kind words, sir.  
happy.gif

got my Wolf Greys in yesterday and then this happened 

The genius person who shipped the shoes forgot tot take the sensor off and i contacted nike chat and they said i would have to send it back to the store out of my pocket and then they would ship it back but i feel their has to be an easier way 
Don´t send them back !!!!  Just head to any clothing store nearby where you shop often and explain them what happened and they surely will help you with that sh*****y alarm....

Last edited:
when did Wolf Grey's get so popular? Is it because there was a good deal recently? I see so many pop up on ebay recently.

I been debating picking these up for $485. I like the look, just not sure about the price. They look solid in these pics

For that price I would, especially for what a pair of these fetches on eBay, nearly twice that price...

^youd be surprised and what some people are willing to pay on ebay

Back
Top Bottom