Flyknit Chukka Thread

Well... White FSB's sold out real fast. I completely just blanked out and forgot about the drop. Now I'm screwed. Still haven't gotten anything in cart for a Nike release.

Well... White FSB's sold out real fast. I completely just blanked out and forgot about the drop. Now I'm screwed. Still haven't gotten anything in cart for a Nike release.
The sages are still sitting...but, considering they are also 35 over nikelab's price in the states, I guess I understand.  

White are just a cleaner colorway too.

The sages are still sitting...but, considering they are also 35 over nikelab's price in the states, I guess I understand.  

White are just a cleaner colorway too.

You guys live in the south or something? All white boots kinda make no sense IMO

restock on the Black/Sail/Dark Grey/Pure Platinum

damn $75 on those, is hard af 

wish i had a wc code

Was this for Nike Europe? What time do they or did they release on NDC for the states? I thought it was usually at 5am pacific

maybe the fitting on the Sochi FSBs were big but according to Okini the newer FSB's run TTS

The Nike  Men's Flyknit Trainer Chukka Special Forces Boot, seen here in black/sail/dark grey/light charcoal. 

The Flyknit Trainer Chukka SFB adapts Nike's lightweight Flyknit technology for the demands of the colder months, with uppers crafted from a bulkier, more supportive synthetic woolen knit and a chunky, boot-like outsole.

- Thick Flyknit-woven uppers
- Lace-up closures
- Heel-pull for ease
- Chunky boot-like sole unit
- Taped seams for insulation 

Made from fabric and rubber. 

These sneakers fit to size.

Bots are automatically grabbing them. They'll be released soon and sizes will pop up again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom