Flyknit Chukka Thread

So, returned my tarp/sage that was sent in error and ordered the Black/Platinum Chukka's from Nike UK who had them on sale, grabbed £27 off (about $43) of retail. They arrived yesterday and HOOOOOOLY crap they are nice. Gonna switch up the laces to straight black to match the midsole and heel tab I think.

I'm going up to London today for the weekend so I'll give them a good run then. This is my first pair but I don't think they'll be my last :smile:

Are the Cinnamon's more of an orangish-brown or are they maroonish-red (if that makes sense)? I'd consider getting them if they were the latter.  I haven't seen any nice on-foot pictures of them.

Are the Cinnamon's more of an orangish-brown or are they maroonish-red (if that makes sense)? I'd consider getting them if they were the latter.  I haven't seen any nice on-foot pictures of them.
I went to Niketown London this weekend and took a look. They are definitely more orange/red.

I snagged a pair of size 9 white SFBs from End (half-size down) and am happy with the fit. Will go great with thick socks. Anyone know if the charcoals SFBs will make it to the states? I would rather give up my whites for something more practical... Been waiting for new cws since the sochis, the green was too much for me.

This has been bugging me for the past week or so, but weren't the Winter Olympic joints called "FSB"? Why the change to "SFB"? What do either of them mean anyway? :lol:

Last edited:
This has been bugging me for the past week or so, but weren't the WInter Olympic joints called "FSB"? Why the change to "SFB"? What do either of them mean anyway? :lol:

yes fsb was the winter oly chukka

sfb - special forces boot - this was the line nike created a military boot with free sole bottom, like the new wave of chukkas that have the flyknit top and the free sole sfb bottom

My friend got a size 9 in the all black and it's too big (he's a size 9 regularly). I'm pretty sure he could go a full size down. He's getting the White SFB and the original FSB's in so I'll update you with sizing soon.  

Last edited:
Man these all white SFBs are absolute trash - my pair came in and they're probably the worst quality kicks I've copped since some Fila 96s... terrible.  Several stains, poor build quality - kicks don't look clean at all.   Offical pics looked way better... gonna return these suckas pronto.

Last edited:
Thats crazyyy. $200 for almost trash, I would just send em back or something
Yep - I just got off chat with Nike support - I'm just going to return the pair to an Outlet store here in Colorado - easiest way for me to deal with it all.  The rep is going to escalate the issue and hopefully I get compensated with a coupon of some sort.

$200 dollars "saved" though... huge fan of Flyknit Chukkas but these were absolute trash.

I think somebody was running around in the warehouse with those on :lol:. That's wild though, I've never seen a pair come out of the box that dirty.

Yep - I just got off chat with Nike support - I'm just going to return the pair to an Outlet store here in Colorado - easiest way for me to deal with it all.  The rep is going to escalate the issue and hopefully I get compensated with a coupon of some sort.

$200 dollars "saved" though... huge fan of Flyknit Chukkas but these were absolute trash.

Ooooo true good idea, hopefully you get a coupon and refund that would be nice. Hope it all works out for you.

returns them at outlet so someone could get these on hash 
roll.gif

getting a good pair of these is a Russian roulette, at least three guys in my fb group got pairs with blue ballpoint pen markings on the uppers, another guy had one with gooey black stuff smeared all over the laces... And glue stains everywhere. Lots of people are returning them...

Back
Top Bottom