Flyknit Chukka Thread

Ok.. so I dont feel like reading this whole thread to find out, but does anyone know when these are set to release? My "flyknit grails." I absolutely love this colorway. Let me know if you have any information on them. Thanks all.
also my flyknit chukka grails. i've been searching for info on these for a while and haven't found anything. any info would be much appreciated

that was one of those once in a lifetime "WTF NIKE???" deals. i too copped mine from that sale. had to place a phone order.
actually they were available for a couple days.
yet no post of it being mention on here when it was still available. way to help people out on here.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
yet no post of it being mention on here when it was still available. way to help people out on here. :rolleyes

That was weeks ago and it was mentioned and people on here got pairs from it being posted in here.

Last edited:
That was weeks ago and it was mentioned and people on here got pairs from it being posted in here.
my bad. didn't know it was weeks ago. thought it was very recent since i saw a post that said just received it today. no idea why someone would quote a 2 months old post and a single word reply "yup". didn't mean to call out aaron like that. thought he was trying to brag about a recent cop and didn't help out people on here.

^^^^^ finaly got mine i woke up and was still on fnl from yesterday thinking i miss the reds again

refreshed page and wow alost a fsr THANK YOU NIKE GODS

:pimp: :pimp:...........now lets hope it doesnt get canceled oh yea and $20 off

still sizes 8.0-8.5 and 10-11.5 up. I feel like they're gonna restock a few pairs of these every morning. they've done it about 4 times now

rep'd, nice! I told myself I wasn't buying any of these for over retail, glad they restocked. Just wished they were as some of the CWs coming out look dope.

damn the morning i dont check it (red) gets restocked....what are the chances of this happening again....
eyes.gif

Is finishline getting the tarp green/total crimson? thanks in advance.

Also keepin my eyes out for the wolf greys too.. its gonna be an expensive summer!

Last edited:
Hopefully order doesn't get cancel had one canceled by fnl already this year sent email saying they couldn't find the shoe in warehouse or some ish

once reds are in hand onto blk/teals

I checked concepts in Cambridge, Ma and they had red chukkas on their site. Don't know if you can call and order but they did have them. (617)868-2001

my bad. didn't know it was weeks ago. thought it was very recent since i saw a post that said just received it today. no idea why someone would quote a 2 months old post and a single word reply "yup". didn't mean to call out aaron like that. thought he was trying to brag about a recent cop and didn't help out people on here.
Instead of being a smart***** you should pay attention to what the post was about. Might
help you not look like a sad baby. All I did was repost someone's pics of the reds. Never said s$@t about where they got them or how much they cost. YUP YUP

this thread needs more on feet pics!

Will be doing some Iphone pics when I get mine.

Back
Top Bottom