Flyknit Chukka Thread

Just got mine in and these are SMOKIN.  I was a little hesitant at first, but after putting them on, it's not even close.  These are epic. 

Here are some on feet pics.  iPhone quality.  These jeans are not meant to be cuffed but I did so for viewing purposes.

Thinking about phone ordering those blue ones. They are fiyah! Maybe I'll wait and see if FNL gets them.

at this point, they most probably will.  especially after seeing all the colorways pop up on there so far

I was on the fence for a long time about the Tarp/crimson color. IG photos pushed me to want to order them to see how they look in person, but this photo right here just cements it for me.

View media item 422958

I can't get over how badly nike effed up those tarp green joints by using the crimson outsole.

I agree, if they would have used a sail outsole like they put on the blues I would have purchased the tarps.

If they put the sail sole it would look too similar to the fogs. I kind of like the crimsons but I'll pass up on them. Its too much.

Instead of being a smart***** you should pay attention to what the post was about. Might
help you not look like a sad baby. All I did was repost someone's pics of the reds. Never said s$@t about where they got them or how much they cost. YUP YUP
whoa guy, everyone makes mistakes. put the choppa down lol

That blue/red CW is hot, hopefully the production run looks similar. 

Hopefully goin to snag a pair of the blues tomorrow! Neo 39 in Pasadena is stocking them in case anyone is interested.

Instead of being a smart***** you should pay attention to what the post was about. Might
help you not look like a sad baby. All I did was repost someone's pics of the reds. Never said s$@t about where they got them or how much they cost. YUP YUP
I think u need to take ur own advice and pay attention . U quote a post saying "just received my order from nike" and put a response "yup." Yup automatically refers to what u quote so **** instead of saying **** to me. and i didnt say **** to u bout cost and place either. learn to read 

Last edited:
Haahaa and you still have the nerve to argue? Go back one post above the one you are talking about. Your answer is right there boss man. I'm done. Thanks.

What is this grade school? I just used that persons post for the pics. If you read my post above the one you are talking about, that should have helped you understand why I used the pics. You jumped the gun. That's all there is to it. It's not even a big deal. That's why I quoted the post. Picture only. Sorry for making you think no one wants to help anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom