Flyknit Chukka Thread

Lol I need a pair too!!! 
frown.gif
 but looks slim since they've restocked already. But who knows...

we definitely missed the boat, so at this point seems like resell is the only way to go. i was going to grab the fogs, but these reds just keep calling my name.

we definitely missed the boat, so at this point seems like resell is the only way to go. i was going to grab the fogs, but these reds just keep calling my name.
Copped Red ones yesterday from soledoutnyc and they´re en route..so stocked !!!!! and I also copped from Bodega´s sale a pair of Volt Lunar 1+...I think I´m done right now... but you never know !!!!

http://www.soledoutnyc.com/shop/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka/

There´s another pair of Chukka´s in size 8 waiting......

Last edited:
might be a stupid question. How are you guys putting on these shoes? Im having the hardest time putting on my feet. Have to loosen the lace up a lot, im afraid i might rip the flywire in time. 

might be a stupid question. How are you guys putting on these shoes? Im having the hardest time putting on my feet. Have to loosen the lace up a lot, im afraid i might rip the flywire in time. 

Pull on the tab in the back. I can slip them on without undoing the laces.

For all the Bay Area heads. Darkside SF....

Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka Dark Obsidian (554969-444)

Email orders accepted.

BERT 1

Free world wide shipping from end clothing until 5/24, just copped the wolf grey for $150.they come up as $159 on US site but change to UK site and they work out cheaper.
Here's hoping I avoid customs.

Free world wide shipping from end clothing until 5/24, just copped the wolf grey for $150.they come up as $159 on US site but change to UK site and they work out cheaper.
Here's hoping I avoid customs.

customs usually doesn't charge if it's from a business

Back
Top Bottom