Flyknit Chukka Thread

is it safe to say the tarps won't be releasing on FNL? 
frown.gif

Anyone know where I can get wolf greys still? Looking to pay close to retail but I need to order it now so I cant wait for the nike release. Online or in store in california

Anyone know where I can get wolf greys still? Looking to pay close to retail but I need to order it now so I cant wait for the nike release. Online or in store in california

Drip in Hollywood still has sizes. Give them a call. Don't have the number offhand.

try sportie LA...if they have your size, they'll email you back

I have been waiting for a while now, licking my lips just waiting to see if FNL will get the Tarps so I could purchase well below retail with discount code, free shipping and WC rewards. I was going to wait until the 22nd as it being the release date for the Wolf Greys just to see if FNL gets them, but I feel like I just need to pull the trigger. With Blends being in CA with Tax it comes to over $200 shipped. Social Status is no tax, but $20-25 shipped so around $190. Thanks for this link though.... No tax, no shipping. Im pulling the trigger. Only time will tell if it was the right decision.

I have been waiting for a while now, licking my lips just waiting to see if FNL will get the Tarps so I could purchase well below retail with discount code, free shipping and WC rewards. I was going to wait until the 22nd as it being the release date for the Wolf Greys just to see if FNL gets them, but I feel like I just need to pull the trigger. With Blends being in CA with Tax it comes to over $200 shipped. Social Status is no tax, but $20-25 shipped so around $190. Thanks for this link though.... No tax, no shipping. Im pulling the trigger. Only time will tell if it was the right decision.

Someone beat me to the only size 9 while I had it in my car and was typing in my info. So much for my plan

Someone beat me to the only size 9 while I had it in my car and was typing in my info. So much for my plan

I feel ya bro. Been waiting for the tarps on fnl but doesn't look good. That deal was good too for your mentioned reasons. But I too am a sz 9. Fml.

Got tracking from SportieLa...had to send an email to get it...but wolf greys will be here tomorrow

Yea I was thinkin about changing them to white laces because of the midsole and all. But they don't look bad with the reds. Wish they gave us extra laces for $170.

length on size 10.5 laces? i'm asking incase i can get a quick answer before i unlace my pair :lol:

damn what size and what'd you pay if you don't mind me asking,
size 10 and i paid $1,000 for both the grey and the blue pairs. i sold most of my unwanted shoes to make up the $1K and i didn't have to come out of my pocket for this so im happy. i'll post pics of the full collection in two weeks.

Last edited:
size 10 and i paid $1,000 for both the grey and the blue pairs. i sold most of my unwanted shoes to make up the $1K and i didn't have to come out of my pocket for this so im happy. i'll post pics of the full collection in two weeks.
Damn.... Prices have gone up a bit. I remember I sold my blue pair for 360ish back when they first dropped. Was my first pair of chukkas (duh since they were the first) and I didn't know the sizing so they wound up being way too big on me. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom