Flyknit Chukka Thread

my wolf grey came in from nice kicks today, they messed up and gave me two different sizes in one shoe box. gotta wait til monday since their online dept is closed already. pretty sure i'm outta luck with getting the correct size since they're oos.

I gotta say Im a chukka fan now, hands down the best flyknit they make. I love the way the shoe molds to the foot and the lunar sole is heaven to walk on. I re ordered a pair of the tarps. It works with certain outfits so I'll wear them once in a while. The chukka is the best lifestyle shoe. I hate the padding in the lunar 1 and the trainer. The padding works for training but I don't like that look for going out.

Damn.... Prices have gone up a bit. I remember I sold my blue pair for 360ish back when they first dropped. Was my first pair of chukkas (duh since they were the first) and I didn't know the sizing so they wound up being way too big on me. :frown:

Didn't wanna pay that much and a few months ago I wouldn't budge on 360 hoping for a US release. Now I kinda regret it.

About to order my pair of wolf grey. Just wanted to ask about sizing. I normally wear a 8.5 in kobe 8 with a tad bit of room to spare. How do these fit? Thanks.

Stuck between the wolf greys and the midnight fogs. Anyone have both and prefer one over the other?

Stuck between the wolf greys and the midnight fogs. Anyone have both and prefer one over the other?

I would go with the wolf. IMO the wolf and tarp have the best knit look. The midnight are nice, but don't have that bold of a knit look like the grey base ones do. Comes down to your dressing style too though. I would say the midnight is more normal shoe looking.

I have both and love em equally as much. The Fogs are a nice beater pair that I run errands in or throw on on a rainy day. Just picked up the Wolf pair today at 21M and can't take them off. So clean.. Will prob get more use outta these.

Last edited:
Got in my Wolfs from SportieLA for $160 shipped. At first try, they were extremely comfortable but having just spent the day out with them, the back of the shoe where the heel pull tab is stitched in digs into the back of my foot. Guess I can't wear no show/low cut socks with these. No issues with the ankle collar at all which is soft and comfy but it's just that back area that's stiff.

Got in my Wolfs from SportieLA for $160 shipped. At first try, they were extremely comfortable but having just spent the day out with them, the back of the shoe where the heel pull tab is stitched in digs into the back of my foot. Guess I can't wear no show/low cut socks with these. No issues with the ankle collar at all which is soft and comfy but it's just that back area that's stiff.
i get the same thing..

BTW how much are sportieLA selling them for?

^ people have cut out the volt and orange flywire out of the other color ways. Wonder if you could do the same for those.

^ people have cut out the volt and orange flywire out of the other color ways. Wonder if you could do the same for those.
i don't think that will be possible... if you look at the inside where the pink stripes down, the flywire, where it loops for the lace hole, is actually blue of some sorts. i think that pink is knitted it with the design.

if ur talking about the pink and blue on the sides on the shoes... those are knitted into the shoes though

theyre not flywires

size 10 and i paid $1,000 for both the grey and the blue pairs. i sold most of my unwanted shoes to make up the $1K and i didn't have to come out of my pocket for this so im happy. i'll post pics of the full collection in two weeks.
nice, bout what i found em for but Grey from Germany and Blues from Brasil.

Anyone here grab those VNDS blue glows today?  I thought, but 360 used meh.

Did unDS my Greys though.  Which I think I like more than the blues right now, but they're both sweet.

a couple people recognized them at the MSX Sneaker exchange today, was kinda surprised.

Saw a few wolf greys on feet too.

nice, bout what i found em for but Grey from Germany and Blues from Brasil.

Anyone here grab those VNDS blue glows today?  I thought, but 360 used meh.

Did unDS my Greys though.  Which I think I like more than the blues right now, but they're both sweet.

a couple people recognized them at the MSX Sneaker exchange today, was kinda surprised.

Saw a few wolf greys on feet too.
we might have tangled with the same person if it was coming from brasil. how long did it take for you to get your package from brazil?

there was a guy on CL in the bay area selling VNDS blues for $450... and thats about all i was finding. had to pull the trigger on ebay after dissappointment after dissappointment. 

might unDS my greys first also... but having bought every color already, i don't think ill be in a rush to unDS the snow pack

we might have tangled with the same person if it was coming from brasil. how long did it take for you to get your package from brazil?

there was a guy on CL in the bay area selling VNDS blues for $450... and thats about all i was finding. had to pull the trigger on ebay after dissappointment after dissappointment. 

might unDS my greys first also... but having bought every color already, i don't think ill be in a rush to unDS the snow pack
didn't take that long if I remember correctly, maybe a week up to the midwest.  you get from a guy JP I believe?

He must've gotten all the pairs in Brazil haha I think he has more

Back
Top Bottom