Flyknit Chukka Thread

Just got these from NDC. Has anyone else had this problem?  Left toe box folds in when on feet.

View media item 513596
Just got these from NDC. Has anyone else had this problem?  Left toe box folds in when on feet.
Yeah I've experienced that on all my flyknits, lunars and chukkas...I'm assuming it means I have more room than I need and could probably fit a smaller size, I don't chance it as I just go with my true size...but I could be wrong

Yeh, these are my first pair.  Im a size 13, there is a little room in the front but I think if I went a full size down that would be to tight.

Yeh, these are my first pair.  Im a size 13, there is a little room in the front but I think if I went a full size down that would be to tight.
When the wolf greys dropped I found em at a local store...didn't have a size 12,tried on a 11 that fit well in the toe area, I just didn't wanna risk it...trying on a shoe and wearing it for hours is different..

im headin to vegas on august 5th.Does anyone know where i could get the wolfgray red and white flyknit chukka there? or where to order them online so i could ship them there? im a size 8.5-9 btw. thanks!

im headin to vegas on august 5th.Does anyone know where i could get the wolfgray red and white flyknit chukka there? or where to order them online so i could ship them there? im a size 8.5-9 btw. thanks!

The Nike store inside Caesars Palace had them and the blue ones when I was there one week ago.

Do you guys know the comfort difference between the flyknit chukka vs the flyknit lunar 1?

they're both equally comfy. just depends on what you're wearing them for. lunar 1 is perfect, to me, for anything- training, running, traveling, chillin.

chukka only for chillin with the lady.

Do you guys know the comfort difference between the flyknit chukka vs the flyknit lunar 1?
I can't wear the flyknit lunar 1s.  The padding is too aggressive for my flat feet and is extremely uncomfortable.  But the flyknit chukka I have worn for days and is super comfy.

I can't wear the flyknit lunar 1s.  The padding is too aggressive for my flat feet and is extremely uncomfortable.  But the flyknit chukka I have worn for days and is super comfy.
Thanks, yeah I was just wondering cause I have a pair of flyknit lunar 1's and was maybe thinking about getting a pair of the chukkas.

Just received the wolf grey and red Flyknit Chukkas today. Couldn't be happier. Look ill with no socks as well as quarter length socks and yo can rock them with pretty much any outfit. Probably the most comfortable shoe I ever put on. 

Anyone know if the Snow pack is being released in the U.S. or if it already did? Def looking for another pair of these

Back
Top Bottom