Flyknit Chukka Thread

How much room do y'all have from your big toe to the end of the shoe?

I've got about a little over 3/4" of space from my big toe to the end of the shoe and I'm worried that this might cause problems as a previous NTer said the material stretches.

Last edited:
How much room do y'all have from your big toe to the end of the shoe?

I've got about a little over 3/4" of space from my big toe to the end of the shoe and I'm worried that this might cause problems as a previous NTer said the material stretches.

i'm sure you'll be fine. if anything the flyknit is supposed to mold to your foot with the heat so it shouldn't overstretch.

The Wolf Grey joints look GOOD on feet. Dude at my work was rocking them and I really want a pair. Certainly peeping that size 12 that's sitting on NDC and plus I've got a 20% and free two day shipping coupon for NDC but I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger since I just dropped $350 on some 2001 royal 1s.

The Wolf Grey joints look GOOD on feet. Dude at my work was rocking them and I really want a pair. Certainly peeping that size 12 that's sitting on NDC and plus I've got a 20% and free two day shipping coupon for NDC but I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger since I just dropped $350 on some 2001 royal 1s.
how are people getting coupon from NDC? i've never gotten anything from thing before. only seen coupon online that works on clearance item.

how are people getting coupon from NDC? i've never gotten anything from thing before. only seen coupon online that works on clearance item.
Know a dude who used to work for NDC customer service and they basically can just generate codes for people so he gave me some codes before he quit. Usually NDC gives out these kind of codes if there's issues with your order or something but I just got lucky and know someone.

Has anyone tried steaming their chukkas?

I've had success doing so with trainers and racers and don't see why it wouldn't work with the chukka, just wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Thanks in advance

got a bunch of those 20 off 150, but it won't work if i use my $20 rewards. i know people call in afterwards to add rewards, but that will invalidate my cashback.

You can use the $20 off $150 coupon AND $20 RC on the mobile website.

Also don't forget about ebates.

Last edited:
The cards FNL send in the catalogs via mail...can those be used as wc rewards or no?
i dont know what you're asking, but you could use it in conjunction with WC rewards.  if you dont have rewards, you can use those coupons on these chukkas

Last edited:
i dont know what you're asking, but you could use it in conjunction with WC rewards.  if you dont have rewards, you can use those coupons on these chukkas
Did come off kinda confusing...but FNL sends 10 off/20 off coupons in their catalogs...are those considered rewards or just a direct coupon code?

Anyone want my 10.5 chukka from that best deal for 115? I'll pay the shipping since I have to pay for it to send it back anyway. 

thanks for the fit guide.

although, wore the chukkas out today for an entire work day and whoever said not to wear no show socks with these was absolutely right.

the irritation from the pull ring got so bad both my achilles have 2 small blisters (basically one on top of the other) from the amount of friction caused. definitely recommend you wear crew sock with these.

Back
Top Bottom