Flyknit Chukka Thread

Got the reds in today! Think in done with these. Love the shoes but they'll have to be 100 and under for me to buy anymore

Last edited:
I love this shoe but retail is too high and for some reason, the colorways are not doing it for me.

[h3]Lunar Flyknit Chukka[/h3]
Wolf Grey/Wolf Grey-Black-White
Style# 554969-001

$170

Thoughts on my first pair of Flyknits.

- Very comfortable and very light, lighter than Kobe 8's.

- As others have mentioned the shoe fits true to size.

- The knit has great detail and contrast, aspects of the HTM's that first drew me to this shoe.

- I'm curious how durable this shoe will be. I'm careful when putting the shoe on as I don't know it's limits yet and am apprehensive because it might tear. Can it deal with the elements, rain, snow etc? Or is it more of a specialized shoe to wear only during "nice" weather.

Can't wait to spend a day with them.

it does seem delicate because of the light weight, but I think that's the point. relating my experience with the fk trainers and lunar 1, I have nothing negative to say regarding the durability of the construction. with that said, I don't see this more than a casual shoe. I wouldn't recommend any running or training. As far as elements, rain and snow would probably penetrate these suckers due to the knitting. I think the concept was meant for maximum breatheability in addition to a very lightweight construction. again, the chukka is nothing more than a sound warm weather casual shoe. to answer any apprehension for durability: Don't be afraid to put on the shoe, just don't go all Paul George and try to dunk on Birdman yo

I am no photographer, so excuse my crappy pics. But these shoes are AMAZING!
Another level, compared to the Roshes, but still, retail on these needs to be $110.

Last edited:
My fav are the fogs but those light gray/red are a neccessity... I cant seem to stop wearing these, I havent gotten so many compliments on a shoe in a while

Back
Top Bottom