Flyknit Chukka Thread

Good thing I was passing on the blues or I would have missed out anyways. Gotta be ready in case FNL gets the crimsons. It's strange how the 6/22 wolfs have a placeholder page but the 6/1 crimsons don't seem to have one... Don't let me down FNL....

good looks to joex for the heads up! I was finally able to get the reds; the grey/reds are next. man, imma be broke as hell after all this. haha

Ok i hate posting questions like this in the thread, but i really can understand the Reward system in FNL

I bought several pairs from them in the past year and i still waiting on the coupon. I get my Account info and it's says that account balance is $43, below it says i will get $20 rewards coupon when my account balance reached $200. I have bought more than $1000 of merchandise, so i was expecting to have 5 $20 rewards coupons already. 

I'm missing something, right? and yes i was log-in into my account all the time

I asked here because we all used FNL and coupons to buy those damn expensive Chukkas hahha

Thanks

just to add some info to people purchasing from END clothing.
i never had dealt with custom fees before using them. they will NOT mark the value lower or as gift and you will be charged the full price for customs. they use fedex and they send you a bill after delivery. you can not avoid the fee even if you return the shoes.
in my opinion i would avoid end clothing at all costs unless there is a release you can just not find anywhere else.

i never had dealt with custom fees before using them. they will NOT mark the value lower or as gift and you will be charged the full price for customs. they use fedex and they send you a bill after delivery. you can not avoid the fee even if you return the shoes.
in my opinion i would avoid end clothing at all costs unless there is a release you can just not find anywhere else.
you must be buying over $200 worth of stuff. forgot which site i saw from, but it's one of those official custom site and it states that you only have a fee if it's over $200.

Ok i hate posting questions like this in the thread, but i really can understand the Reward system in FNL

I bought several pairs from them in the past year and i still waiting on the coupon. I get my Account info and it's says that account balance is $43, below it says i will get $20 rewards coupon when my account balance reached $200. I have bought more than $1000 of merchandise, so i was expecting to have 5 $20 rewards coupons already. 

I'm missing something, right? and yes i was log-in into my account all the time

I asked here because we all used FNL and coupons to buy those damn expensive Chukkas hahha

Thanks
that's weird.  it usually takes a little while for my rewards coupons to come, but maybe 1-1.5 months max.  i found that if i buy in-store, though, i almost always have to call in my purchases so that it can be added to my account.  you ever try calling customer service?  

We
Finish Line has a habit of canceling orders if the billing address on the credit card used for payment doesn't match exactly with the billing address used in the checkout process.

Damn well my **** should match up perfectly. Never had any issues. But I haven't got my shipping confirmation yet like some other people. I'm tempted to call and see if I can make sure everything is straight. Or I'll use a diff card if need be. Don't want a cancellation email in a few days

you must be buying over $200 worth of stuff. forgot which site i saw from, but it's one of those official custom site and it states that you only have a fee if it's over $200.
Title 19 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 10, Heading 251, Section 10.151:

Subject to the conditions in § 10.153 of this part, the port director shall pass free of duty and tax any shipment of merchandise, as defined in § 101.1 of this chapter, imported by one person on one day having a fair retail value, as evidenced by an oral declaration or the bill of lading (or other document filed as the entry) or manifest listing each bill of lading, in the country of shipment not exceeding $200, unless he has reason to believe that the shipment is one of several lots covered by a single order or contract and that it was sent separately for the express purpose of securing free entry therefor or of avoiding compliance with any pertinent law or regulation. Merchandise subject to this exemption shall be entered under the informal entry procedures (see subpart C, part 143, and §§ 128.24, 145.31, 148.12, and 148.62, of this chapter).

Link: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2005-title19-vol1/xml/CFR-2005-title19-vol1-sec10-151.xml

Forgot to share these. These are the first flyknits I've copped since doubling up on the volt trainers when they originally released in July

View media item 432758
Now after getting these in person, I'm very excited to also have the reds and wolf greys also coming in the mail.

This flyknit run has to be some of my favorite stuff from Nike in quite some time.

Wanted to share.... **not my pic**
Yuck. 
sick.gif

I'm digging both bottom pairs. The bottom right chukkas remind me of the multicolored racers that are coming out.

Last edited:
nah the gray 1's are iight the other colors cosign YUCK!

Lol yeah the greys are the best but I much prefer them to weave the flywire with the knit rather than put a bold outline over the flywire. They could all be decent without the outline IMO.

damn i just saw finishline released the blues.  none in my size :frown:  oh well if its anything like the reds they will restock and restock and restock and restock

Yep..that´s true...I ordered from them before and I always had to pay the fees and they never lower the price or mark as gift so have this in mind when you order from them. Still waiting for my Wolf Grey Chukkas... we´ll see !!!!!

Besides, they have always shipped in the OG box and a sh*****y grey plastic bag so this time I emailed and asked for a doble boxed shipping...hope they remember....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom