Flyknit Chukka Thread

Mostly pissed because I could have copped the tarps within that time but didn't cause these were on the way.. Ah well. guess ill try for the wolfs.

Dope shots pesp219. Can't wait to get my pair and finally see them in person.
Thanks man. You won't be disappointed. The sole pops way more in person cause it has almost a glossy finish to it, and the tarp green is a nice compliment to it.

Reds will be here tomorrow.

The wait is killing me knowing they're in town already :smh:

Tryna be so patient and wait for the greys to hit FNL...Im so tempted to go to Bows & Arrows right now...I wanna enjoy my reds for at least a week 

Is the OP around? Wish we had a nice front page with pics/releases like the other Flyknit threads.
I'm trying to remember if there are any other scheduled releases after the wolfs. I can only think of the rumored November releases which includes that green/orange CW.

Is the OP around? Wish we had a nice front page with pics/releases like the other Flyknit threads.
I'm trying to remember if there are any other scheduled releases after the wolfs. I can only think of the rumored November releases which includes that green/orange CW.

there is nothing confirmed after the wolf grey. the only other leaked colorway/on-foot pic is that green/orange/yellow
View media item 442725

just left bows and arrows, my size 12 is gone.. . biggest size left is an 11...Just gonna wait for my size

Wolf Grays and Blues at MAJOR in DC (for the DC Area heads) for $175...

They might do phone orders... (202) 625-6732

Lol no worries Davey. The green/orange is the only future CW that we've seen on foot but there are like 7 other CWs that we have pics of. I may jump the gun and grab the wolfs now just because there aren't any other CWs that I'm hyped about. (Trying to convince myself that it's a good decision to cop two pairs of Chukkas at retail in the same week)

My reds came in today from FNL. Funny thing is they were in the correct size 10 box but the shoes were 9.5... go figure.  Good thing the 9.5 is my tts and fits fine haha. Otherwise I'd raise HELL.

Thanks so much

Last edited:
My reds came in today from FNL. Funny thing is they were in the correct size 10 box but the shoes were 9.5... go figure.  Good thing the 9.5 is my tts and fits fine haha. Otherwise I'd raise HELL.
wow thats very weird. i wonder what wouldve been consolation if you did raise hell lol

wow thats very weird. i wonder what wouldve been consolation if you did raise hell lol
That's what I was thinkin. I mean I doubt they would have been able to get me a 10 I'm sure they would have said they're sold out. So I'm just glad it worked out haha.

That's what I was thinkin. I mean I doubt they would have been able to get me a 10 I'm sure they would have said they're sold out. So I'm just glad it worked out haha.
thats true, well things work out that way sometimes glad you scooped them up and they fit Frhighday

aside from this, has anyone seen or heard info regarding tarps and a FNL release? i tweeted them a few days ago but they never responded...

Tryna be so patient and wait for the greys to hit FNL...Im so tempted to go to Bows & Arrows right now...I wanna enjoy my reds for at least a week 
Wait it out, I was so tempted to pay re-sell prices for the reds, and boom FNL put them up.  With coupons and WC paid $140 shipped.

These Chukkas can easliy break the bank once you start getting more than one pair.

they dont do much in the way of consolation. they once shipped me one raptor 7. i told them they messed up so they sent me the other shoe.. in a bag. no cushioning,  no sorry, no coupon, nothing. on a separate occasion, they sent me 2 completely different shoes in the same box. once again, the other shoe was sent in a bag with no formal apology, zilch. if it happens again im gonna get my angry black man on and see what comes of it :smile:.

Last edited:
they dont do much in the way of consolation. they once shipped me one raptor 7. i told them they messed up so they sent me the other shoe.. in a bag. no cushioning,  no sorry, no coupon, nothing. on a separate occasion, they sent me 2 completely different shoes in the same box. once again, the other shoe was sent in a bag with no formal apology, zilch. if it happens again im gonna get my angry black man on and see what comes of it :smile:.
Hahaha damn then I guess I shouldn't be complaining, sounds like you have terrible luck with FNL. Did you complain the first 2 times? And they still didn't do anything? I mean I'm tempted to call them and see if I can at least get a coupon code out of it or something.  Guess it's not a huge deal since you can find a $20 off FNL code almost whenever you need it.

edit: Figured I might as well throw this in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom