Flyknit Chukka Thread

Few pics of my reds that came today...couldn't hesitate, had to wear em today...Camera phone pics

Hahaha damn then I guess I shouldn't be complaining, sounds like you have terrible luck with FNL. Did you complain the first 2 times? And they still didn't do anything? I mean I'm tempted to call them and see if I can at least get a coupon code out of it or something.  Guess it's not a huge deal since you can find a $20 off FNL code almost whenever you need it.

edit: Figured I might as well throw this in here
id at least give them a call and

Dang those fogs are smex..

Anyways, give them a call and be extremely angry. they can probably work something out to send you the correct size once it "restocks" again. then just keep the pair you have for a double. im still looking at the mismatch shoe they sent me almost 7 months ago lol. trying to figure out what im going to do with this half pair of air max correlate livestrong lol

Last edited:
Few pics of my reds that came today...couldn't hesitate, had to wear em today...Camera phone pics
I thought this was el camino in south san francisco when I saw the first pic. I haven't seen anyone out there besides myself rockin the chukkas

I thought this was el camino in south san francisco when I saw the first pic. I haven't seen anyone out there besides myself rockin the chukkas
yea i know what you mean...i havent seen many with these...feel like im ahead of the trend

id at least give them a call and

Dang those fogs are smex..

Anyways, give them a call and be extremely angry. they can probably work something out to send you the correct size once it "restocks" again. then just keep the pair you have for a double. im still looking at the mismatch shoe they sent me almost 7 months ago lol. trying to figure out what im going to do with this half pair of air max correlate livestrong lol
Hahaha yeah I'm gonna give it a shot. I just hope they don't ask me to send back the pair I have before they do anything.  Did they ever send you the correct shoe or are you saying you've had a mismatched pair of shoes for 7 months that they won't/haven't done anything about?

Hahaha yeah I'm gonna give it a shot. I just hope they don't ask me to send back the pair I have before they do anything.  Did they ever send you the correct shoe or are you saying you've had a mismatched pair of shoes for 7 months that they won't/haven't done anything about?
yeah they sent the second correct shoe, and im saying i still have the one incorrect shoe in my tv table lol. they shouldnt require you to send them back first; at least thats what they did with me. they emailed a shipping label for me to send the incorrect shoe back, buut i never got around to it. im gonna send it back one of these days for **** and giggles haha.

got my tarps in today and damn, i can't get over how good these look.  i wasn't feeling the tarp green at first, but it adds just the right amount of contrast in the flyknit.  i just wish the tongue was gray instead of the tarp green, but nonetheless, still a great pair.  i wasn't going to cop at first, but glad i did.  after the wolf greys, i might just wait for the blues to go on sale and i'll call it a day with the chukkas.... for now

Last edited:
Did Finishline ever put the blues back online? I've been checking random times daily but I've only seen them go up that one time so far.

got these suckas yesterday, they nice

i really wanna cut the volt out of them like that dude did a few pages back....but i'm worried about the stability/integrity of the shoe.

Last edited:
Pissed i slept out on the tarps.. Saw them in person too in my size fml
it's looking like FML or me since FNL doesn't look like they are getting them like I hoped 
mean.gif

^ the site was not updated. Those sizes were showing earlier this morning but you could not add them to cart. They updated the site with more sizes of the red Chukkas but it looks like they are sold out.

^ the site was not updated. Those sizes were showing earlier this morning but you could not add them to cart. They updated the site with more sizes of the red Chukkas but it looks like they are sold out.

Dont know about you but it worked when I added. I know what I'm talking about. m not some kid that sees 2 sizes and think they're available.

^I tried to checkout with the 10 this morning but it was removed from cart at the payment screen. Were you actually able to check-out this morning before the site update without having the sizes available removed from your cart?

^I tried to checkout with the 10 this morning but it was removed from cart at the payment screen. Were you actually able to check-out this morning before the site update without having the sizes available removed from your cart?

I wasn't trying to buy it. Just trying to help others. If you can't get them on FNL let me know. I have an extra 10 for retail for you.

Dont know about you but it worked when I added. I know what I'm talking about. m not some kid that sees 2 sizes and think they're available.
finishlines website has been glitchy lately. they put up sizes but they don't take them down when they sell. so anyone can add it to their cart but when they try to checkout, the shoes will be removed. then the size will become unavailable on your screen when you go back to the shoe. the other guy was right

it sucks. it makes people feel like they just missed the shoe when it's been sitting all day. but in reality. they've been gone.

added the reds to cart and they disappeared when checking out.

ive been contemplating buying these from from NDC but kind of hoping for a restock at FNL so i could use a winner circle coupon. gillydafish pic is really making me just want to get them now tho ha. have

Last edited:
ive been contemplating buying these from from NDC but kind of hoping for a restock at FNL so i could use a winner circle coupon. gillydafish pic is really making me just want to get them now tho ha. have
i feel like it's gonna take a while before they restock on fnl. it took the reds 5 months. i suggest going with ndc. but if you can wait a long time, then go with fnl. these shoes shouldn't be priced so high.

if anybody need's crimsons, wolf greys or the royals..I have a site that has FSR's on all three

Back
Top Bottom