Flyknit Chukka Thread

For cheap? And what's the site? I'm waiting for FNL.
retail (free ship)  I'm waiting for FNL too 
laugh.gif
 but do you think they will be getting the crimson's?

cncpts.com

Is this how it went with the Reds?  Did every other store get them first, then FNL a week or two after?

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif

cncpts.com

Is this how it went with the Reds?  Did every other store get them first, then FNL a week or two after?
don't know about the reds, but fogs were up few days before NDC. no advance notice though, just popped up from no where.

Is
laugh.gif

cncpts.com

is this website legit ? Has any one ordered from here ?

don't know about the reds, but fogs were up few days before NDC. no advance notice though, just popped up from no where.
yeah, fnl doesn't give any release info on the chukkas. They really don't say a word about them at all. Even if the shoe is in their system, they won't tell you when it'll be released. I asked if they're getting the obsidians the day before they released them and they said, "We currently don't have any release info on that shoe but we'll keep an eye out." Then surprise, I missed out in the morning.

If you have the link to the wolf greys on fnl, just keep checking it. If the picture of the shoe shows up, that means they're going to release it soon.

Currently, tarps are not in the system.

Wolf greys will be my first pickup, and most likely will lead to me purchasing other colors. Love trainers and racers so I'm sure these won't disappoint.

Last edited:
i feel like it's gonna take a while before they restock on fnl. it took the reds 5 months. i suggest going with ndc. but if you can wait a long time, then go with fnl. these shoes shouldn't be priced so high.
when the reds restocked i though that i lucked out cause they had a couple sizes in the obsidians, just not a size 13 for me. i hear you cause these and the FK1 price tag make you contemplate how much you need them.

worst part about it is that i am justifying paying full price on NDC so that i can use my WC coupons on the wolf grey hahaha

Was gonna wait until FNL drop but I just bought Wolf Grey from Concepts.

Thank you for the heads-up reazsal!

Now I'll wait for the Obsidian to be restocked on FNL
smokin.gif

i feel like it's gonna take a while before they restock on fnl. it took the reds 5 months. i suggest going with ndc. but if you can wait a long time, then go with fnl. these shoes shouldn't be priced so high.
the thing with the obsidian is that they didn't even have random sizes the next few days. it was just a one day thing and all gone which is weird. even with most of the jordan retro's and hard to get shoes, there are random sizes that pops up the following days due to cancellation or something else. i'm guessing they had really limited stock on the obsidian.

I like the fogs, but I like the obsideans more... Only thing is I can use FNL coupons on fogs since theyre up... $170 is just alot for a shoe like this.. hmmmmmm

yeah so tempted to pick up the tarps asap especially with all these pictures... Any spots in soCal with them?

soooo I got a couple of deliveries today...figured I'd share some comparison pics.
One thing I noticed: Tarps & Obsidians are not Nike+ ready but the Reds/Blacks/Fogs were.

Tried to get pics of the white soles vs. sail, it's hard to tell in pics normally but you can see it more in the pic below.
The obsidians don't show the heather pattern too well so that sucks but the blues are soooooo nice(blue/volt is my favorite color combo in shoes)

View media item 444439View media item 444441View media item 444444View media item 444445View media item 444446View media item 444447View media item 444449

^^^ interesting observation

I'm surprised any of them do since they aren't exactly performance shoes, they even come in NSW boxes. I feel like nowadays Nike puts the option into their shoes as more of a gimmick or to try and justify price than for actual use. Does anybody here regularly use Nike Plus in their shoes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom