Flyknit Chukka Thread

Hey guys, looking for a pair of the Black/White/Sails. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
I'm also looking for a Black / White / Sail pair, size 10.5 or 11. Let both of us know if anyone has any leads. I blinked and they were gone in my size...

Hey guys, looking for a pair of the Black/White/Sails. Any help would be appreciated

I'm also looking for a Black / White / Sail pair, size 10.5 or 11. Let both of us know if anyone has any leads. I blinked and they were gone in my size...
Call Drip Hollywood at (323) 468-1881.  They have your sizes.

They generally don't ship, but if you plead and beg, they may.  They shipped for another NTer on here after he asked. 

They generally don't ship, but if you plead and beg, they may.  They shipped for another NTer on here after he asked. 
Thanks, repped, just called and they have a size 10 and 13. I'm looking for an 11.5 but thanks for the help anyway

Last edited:

Yup, the dude shipped me wolf greys, but it took plenty of begging and pleading!

Btw - I'm a longtime sneakerhead , old school AJ collector, and just got into the chukkas a few months ago. I think they may be the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. Hard to wear anything else now!

Yup, the dude shipped me wolf greys, but it took plenty of begging and pleading!

Btw - I'm a longtime sneakerhead , old school AJ collector, and just got into the chukkas a few months ago. I think they may be the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. Hard to wear anything else now!

Ayy I hear that. My chukkas are by far the most comfortable shoes I've got. Just got my Lunar 90s in today, figured they would be the comfort king with the mix of the lunar and air max. I was wrong. Chukkas still hold the number one spot.

You are the man, thank you so much! With shipping they came out to $146, really stoked on the price and I was having a lot of trouble finding them. THANK YOU!

I got a 40.5 and some conversion charts said that was a 9, another said 9.5, and another said 41 was a 9. Anyone know for sure? I'm hoping they'll at least be a 9. I have 9 in the trainers which fit but I wouldn't mind a 9.5 either.

You are the man, thank you so much! With shipping they came out to $146, really stoked on the price and I was having a lot of trouble finding them. THANK YOU!

I got a 40.5 and some conversion charts said that was a 9, another said 9.5, and another said 41 was a 9. Anyone know for sure? I'm hoping they'll at least be a 9. I have 9 in the trainers which fit but I wouldn't mind a 9.5 either.
Are those numbers for EURopean sizing? According to my flyknit trainers which are a US 9, they are also a 42.5 EUR.  My chukkas that are a 10 say they are a 44 EUR

Last edited:
Are those numbers for EURopean sizing? According to my flyknit trainers which are a US 9, they are also a 42.5 EUR.  My chukkas that are a 10 say they are a 44 EUR

You are totally right, I'm wearing my flyknits right now and didn't even think to check :smh:
Just looked back and it looks like I was looking at conversion charts for women, guess I'll be cancelling that order...oh well.

A EU Men´s size 40.5 is a US Men´s size 7.5.

If you´re looking for a US Men´s 9.5 you need a EU 43.

Just check this size table:

US                            EU

7                               40

7.5                            40.5

8                               41

8.5                            42

9                               42.5

9.5                            43

10                             44

10.5                          44.5

11                             45

11.5                          45.5

12                             46

12.5                          47

13                             47.5

Last edited:
First post in here but does anybody know by chance how these hold up in the snow? Been wearing my black/white/sails all fall and their so comfortable I don't know if I can stop.

Thanks gusmq, luckily I got it worked out and already received a refund for the order. I was looking at a women's conversion chart which is different and that caused the confusion. Thanks for clearing it up, now I'm back to searching for my size.

Thanks a ton for the Drip Hollywood tip. No luck for me, though. If anyone else knows of a place to score the White/Black/Sails, please let me know! THX!

Last edited:

You can try calling one of the Blends locations.  From what I gathered from the CS reps I've talked to, the online store inventory is different than what the individual stores may have.

Why are the wolf greys going for so much more than the black/grey/sails on the secondary market? They're essentially the same shoe except for the accents...

their so comfortable I don't know if I can stop.
laugh.gif
Amen, brother. Amen.

Nice pickup on the squadrons, great price!! Picked up a pair during the Black Friday sale at nice kicks for $90.

Why are the wolf greys going for so much more than the black/grey/sails on the secondary market? They're essentially the same shoe except for the accents...
Look at the Calypso (and other) Roshe Runs.. it's like the first run of colorways get that OG distinction and thus higher hype/demand. I remember during the first handful of colorways, some people were saying they wanted the Wolf Greys because they didn't think Nike would make a better colorway.

Back
Top Bottom