Flyknit Chukka Thread

Got the squadron blues on NDC, saw that people started posting the $20 off for finishline so I cancelled it :lol:

Ended up going to finishline to save a good $20 :smokin

141 shipped from finishline i'll take it.
really wish the night factors were up though.

Last edited:
Go to the mobile site. I can never use a wc reward and coupon on the regular site. Works fine on mobile

20 off from 20snow120 and 20 off from wc coupon
They both worked for me when I added them.

I unfortunately had to cop from overseas in a size 7 but found a decent price $226 with express shipping. For us small footers or big footers the struggle is real 
indifferent.gif

IF ANYBODY ELSE NEEDS THEM IN A SIZE 7 HERE THEY GO
http://asphaltgold.de/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-squadron-blue-pure-platinum-obsidian-white.html

I really hope my 12 fits. I had a 13 and they were a little little big. And I guess they don't have 12.5's. Please fit 12's

was forced to go a .5 size up because my size was gone. kinda salty about that, but what can you do...

has else anyone gone a .5 size up? fit fine?

I'm copped my 9, can't believe how quick they went

These fit very TTS IMO for anyone who never had a chukka yet

just for sizing reference in case this helps anyone. i have normal to slightly narrow feet. 10.5 in padded trainers. 10 in racers & chukkas. had a pair of 10.5 chukkas which are doable and i don't find myself swimming in them, but 10 is definitely a better fit.

just for sizing reference in case this helps anyone. i have normal to slightly narrow feet. 10.5 in padded trainers. 10 in racers & chukkas. had a pair of 10.5 chukkas which are doable and i don't find myself swimming in them, but 10 is definitely a better fit.
Exactly the same for me.

Was going to buy off NDC with 10% rebate, but finish line had a better deal with the coupon. Thanks NT fam.

Back
Top Bottom