Flyknit Chukka Thread

Any MothaChukkas with a pair of chukks on for their KOTD?
I see what you did there with the red, white and blue. 
smile.gif

I see what you did there with the red, white and blue. :smile:

*Wink* lol

where do people get these USA Fsb's?!?

They didn't get released with the USA knitting and the story I've heard I'd that only Medal Winners and senior executives got pairs but idk. If you do some hunting you can find them but make sure you go full down, best wishes on the hunt

I heard that too, but my box isn't chopped and I didn't pay an exorbitant amount over the regular pairs so i just accepted the dudes story and got em. he seemed legit and his shipping was fantastic

Whats the average price some preworn Midnight Fog/Orange are going for nowadays?

It was pretty popular, then lost momentum, then got popular again lol 

Whats the average price some preworn Midnight Fog/Orange are going for nowadays?

It was pretty popular, then lost momentum, then got popular again lol 
Around 180 i would say, don't let those ridiculous ebay prices fool you. There's a reason they're still sitting there

I'd even go as far as to say 180 MAX, no more. 150 and maybe a little lower will require hunting but not much

Last edited:
what;s a good price for that mango color way, similar to the roshes? I apologize for not knowing the correct color. Size 10.5/11. No chance at under $225?

i
what;s a good price for that mango color way, similar to the roshes? I apologize for not knowing the correct color. Size 10.5/11. No chance at under $225?
I'm gonna need some help on that one coach describe upper and midsole

if you can find nike flyknit free SP black/  University gold in US mens 8.5 

please let me know ...  shipping to SG ...  thanks

Back
Top Bottom