Flyknit Chukka Thread

Do the Flyknit Free Chukkas eventually stretch out and loosen a little as they break in? I don't own any flyknits and its a unique material.

I 1/2 sized down from my normal nike size. The length is good, but the top and along the sides of the toe box feel rather tight. Ant insight is appreciated!

Do the Flyknit Free Chukkas eventually stretch out and loosen a little as they break in? I don't own any flyknits and its a unique material.

I 1/2 sized down from my normal nike size. The length is good, but the top and along the sides of the toe box feel rather tight. Ant insight is appreciated!

NOPE

EDIT: NO SELLING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION. WARNED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, im from Europe and im wearing 42,5 in Adidas ZX900 shoes. I'm decided to buy Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka and im looking for my size in this boots. Can you help me guys?

First pair of Racers and they're too big lol, I guess TTS is best for me. But LL Bean has some good wool socks, Duluth trading company does too. Etiquette has the best wool socks that I've purchased though

Weird question, but I've seen it mentioned on here before (I believe):

is it possible to shrink the flyknit material? I have the Nike Free Chukkas in a 10.5 and an 11. The 10.5 fit a bit tight. The 11 feel more comfortable, but a little loose and I'm concerned they'll be too loose if I ever decide to go sockless.

I feel like I'm going crazy trying to decide between the 2 sizes, but I can't seem to decide! The 11 is definitely comfy, but I would like to shrink the material slightly if at all possible.

Weird question, but I've seen it mentioned on here before (I believe):

is it possible to shrink the flyknit material? I have the Nike Free Chukkas in a 10.5 and an 11. The 10.5 fit a bit tight. The 11 feel more comfortable, but a little loose and I'm concerned they'll be too loose if I ever decide to go sockless.

I feel like I'm going crazy trying to decide between the 2 sizes, but I can't seem to decide! The 11 is definitely comfy, but I would like to shrink the material slightly if at all possible.

Yes it is possible. Steam the front/toe area. This can be done by taking a iron and putting on the steam setting and hovering closely to the shoe (not touching) for 30-60 seconds. You should see it shrinking. Then put the shoe on and it should mold to your foot. Walk around in them for a bit after you do this.

I do it with all of my flyknits and its great

Last edited:
Yes it is possible. Steam the front/toe area. This can be done by taking a iron and putting on te steam setting and hovering closely to tr shoe (not touching) for 30-60 seconds. You should see it shrinking. Then put the shoe on and it should mold to your foot. Walk around in them for a bit after you do this.

I do it with all of my flyknits and its great
Did this for the size 11, crazy how the material tightened up. You can almost see the outline of my foot. I still feel like they are a bit too loose when I go sockless, but man are they comfy with socks. They formed to my feet perfectly. Awesome trick!! Thank you for the advice.

Did this for the size 11, crazy how the material tightened up. You can almost see the outline of my foot. I still feel like they are a bit too loose when I go sockless, but man are they comfy with socks. They formed to my feet perfectly. Awesome trick!! Thank you for the advice.
No problem!

Hey guys, how do the free chukkas hold up against rain? I live in Scotland so a bit concerned with durability! Cheers

Hey guys, how do the free chukkas hold up against rain? I live in Scotland so a bit concerned with durability! Cheers
you'll get your feet soaked. only real alternative for Flyknits in bad weather are the Chukka FSB's

Last edited:
Can anyone PLEASE identify these shoes? Yeah I know one definitely isn't a Flyknit. Not sure about the orange ones.

Orange ones look like MetCon 1s.

The white/gray/black pair looks like some variant of either an Air Max Light or Air Max 90.

There are probably threads out there for both.

Last edited:
NIKE FREE FLYKNIT CHUKKA 
MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE-TOUR YELLOW/PINKPAW
639700-402

been waiting for these.. will wait til they go on sale though before I pick up.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom