Flyknit Chukka Thread

Picked up a white pair of the lupineks and they are very comfortable and deceptively light. They're made with HTM level quality. In other words the leather is premium, the Flyknit is amazing, and the laces come with metal screw on aglets that come with 6 sets of screw on lace tips. Some of the things like the leather paired with Flyknit and the lace tips definitely reminded me of the Kobe x HTM, but the quality is way better than those. Really an amazing show made by Nike

Last edited:
what did you do for sizing?
Picked up a white pair of the lupineks and they are very comfortable and deceptively light. They're made with HTM level quality. In other words the leather is premium, the Flyknit is amazing, and the laces come with metal screw on aglets that come with 6 sets of screw on lace tips. Some of the things like the leather paired with Flyknit and the lace tips definitely reminded me of the Kobe x HTM, but the quality is way better than those. Really an amazing show made by Nike

Last edited:
I wear a 12 in most nike running shoes and an 11.5 in most nike basketball shoes and jordans, for the SFBs should I go a full size down from the 12 or the 11.5? So would a size 10.5 or 11 work best for me? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I wear a 12 in most nike running shoes and an 11.5 in most nike basketball shoes and jordans, for the SFBs should I go a full size down from the 12 or the 11.5? So would a size 10.5 or 11 work best for me? Thanks in advance
yea 11 would probably be best for you

Not sure how they fit for the bigger foot crowd, but I'm a full size down for the fsbs.... Size 9er for racers and most nikes, size 8 for the fsb.

can somebody tell where i can get nike flyknit chukkas for cheap.Nike outlet?

Which model are you looking for? If it is any of the ones in the past, have Nike do a stock locate at their outlets. I picked up a pair of fsbs over the phone from Mississippi for $65. Others in here have even found the fsb acg black / white at the outlet. It is certainly worth a try and it only takes a few minutes. Nordstrom rack has them from time to time as well.

Which model are you looking for? If it is any of the ones in the past, have Nike do a stock locate at their outlets. I picked up a pair of fsbs over the phone from Mississippi for $65. Others in here have even found the fsb acg black / white at the outlet. It is certainly worth a try and it only takes a few minutes. Nordstrom rack has them from time to time as well.
any model just want a good price

Back
Top Bottom