Flyknit Chukka Thread

trying to decide between a pair of white UltraBoosts and a pair of Chukkas... Ughh!!! I want them both but I probably shouldn't buy both lol 

also, those golf chukkas would look awesome if they had lunar soles.. damn you, nike 

Finally found black/red FSB chukkas for a great price but never did any research on sizing. Hopefully TTS isn't too bad.

eBay for $130 shipped. I never see my size (12) for less than ~$190 so I pulled the trigger.

That was posted in May 2015
laugh.gif
HAHA wasn't even that into shoes back then. Still fairly new to the game.

Those flyknit chukka golf shoes have already dropped to $190 on NDC... they must be selling like hotcakes.  

Those flyknit chukka golf shoes have already dropped to $190 on NDC... they must be selling like hotcakes.  
I think they were always $190, I got the pricing wrong in my OG post :\. I'm happy to see that all sizes are still sitting though :lol:. Hopefully they drop to sub $150. That's when I'll jump on them.

Last edited:
I think they were always $190, I got the pricing wrong in my OG post :\. I'm happy to see that all sizes are still sitting though :lol:. Hopefully they drop to sub $150. That's when I'll jump on them.

Me too, might try and do a sole swap eventually as well. I don't understand how a chukka with a golf shoe bottom is cheaper to make then the fsb bottom.

They are hit or miss with the irridescent toes. I had two pairs and one of them looked like yours.

Is what it is I guess. Sucks since I really like that 3M. I hope Nike runs with it. Either way I really dig the shoe. It's comfortable and I like the colorway. Probably cop the black ones too

So i already searched and saw a few people had trouble with the sneaker boots squeaking... mine are squeaking like crazy. Gonna buy some baby powder after work. Has anyone actually had success with baby powder fixing the squeaking on this particular shoe?

So i already searched and saw a few people had trouble with the sneaker boots squeaking... mine are squeaking like crazy. Gonna buy some baby powder after work. Has anyone actually had success with baby powder fixing the squeaking on this particular shoe?
If the baby powder doesn't work try rubbing some skin lotion underneath the insole where the squeak is coming from. I haven't used it in any Chukkas but it's worked great for me on other shoes in the past.

I ordered flyknit chukka frees (those awesome orange ones) off a supposedly reputable eBay seller.  When I tried them on, they just didn't feel squishy/comfy, which surprised me (I've had a lot of frees) so I started examining the shoe.  On the size tag on the inside of the tongue.  check out the number on the lower left.  999999999?  That strikes me as weird.  Can anyone say whether this means I got a counterfeit pair? 

If the baby powder doesn't work try rubbing some skin lotion underneath the insole where the squeak is coming from. I haven't used it in any Chukkas but it's worked great for me on other shoes in the past.
thanks boss. i'll give it a shot this evening

I ordered flyknit chukka frees (those awesome orange ones) off a supposedly reputable eBay seller.  When I tried them on, they just didn't feel squishy/comfy, which surprised me (I've had a lot of frees) so I started examining the shoe.  On the size tag on the inside of the tongue.  check out the number on the lower left.  999999999?  That strikes me as weird.  Can anyone say whether this means I got a counterfeit pair? 
View media item 1938228

Other pictures of the shoe? For what it's worth, that code of 9999999 is for samples/preproduction/unreleased shoes. I have the brave blue racers which were bought from a Nike store that have the 9999s on the tag.

Oh, thanks for the info about the 99999999.  Never knew that!  Well, maybe these aren't fakes after all.  Maybe they're just not as nice and squishy as the flyknit free run 4.0s.  If anyone else has thoughts too, I'm all ears.  Here are some pics of the shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom