=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

guys, any idea if there's gonna be a restock on the red MCs? Missed the sale at DSG, NDC, FA, EB, FL and everywhere else except FNL which does not accept online coupons. :frown:

EDIT: an 8.5 popped up over at DSG and I managed to get it for $119.99. My life is complete now. (Just need to get my hands on the navy multis first)

Last edited:
Still my favorite colorway. I told myself I'd stop spending so much money on sneakers, but if these Flyknits keep going down in price I might not be able to resist. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Can anyone help me find these for my lady in a size 8.5?

Either one for under retail or a good price.

This would be much appreciated, thank you guys in advance!

These recently came out (and the sample photos are wrong).  It's going to be probably a month before they drop under retail.

The pink ones are 129.99 at Finishline. Multi's are still full price. You should be able to find a $20 off code. The pink colorway only shows up when you select another woman's colorway.

Just now seeing these on Nike.com, fairly impressed:

Wolf Grey/Black/Laser Orange
Style - Color # 554887-008

Anyone seen in person or elsewhere?

Thanks!
they've been out for a while, friend got em, they pop
They've conveniently avoided marking down this wave of Lunar Flyknits while we can capitalize and stack that clearance coupon on top.  I can get them at a markdown, but I'll wait since there's still a FSR after all of this time.

Outlets are clearing out a lot of early colors - I've heard there's another price cut very soon that might make them 90 bucks.  Although this weekend they were 109 + 30% off, but still...not a bad price.

Picked up the orange mc from ndc for $103 shipped.  Glad I decided to check if they added anything new to clearance yesterday.

The women's multicolors are now available on NDC clearance.  Use MOVEBETTER for 25%off and WINTER2DAY for free 2-day shipping.  Today is the last day!

I just bought a pair for my friend as a belated x-mas gift.

The women's multicolors are now available on NDC clearance.  Use MOVEBETTER for 25%off and WINTER2DAY for free 2-day shipping.  Today is the last day!

I just bought a pair for my friend as a belated x-mas gift.
REPPED! Thank you!

guys, any idea if there's gonna be a restock on the red MCs? Missed the sale at DSG, NDC, FA, EB, FL and everywhere else except FNL which does not accept online coupons. :frown:

EDIT: an 8.5 popped up over at DSG and I managed to get it for $119.99. My life is complete now. (Just need to get my hands on the navy multis first)

sonnuva.. my order just got cancelled. 
mean.gif

anyone knows where i can cop a pair of the red multis in 8.5? A million reps to you!

and those F2s.. 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Had to pick these up today, for several reasons, most importantly being my feet were killing me after a couple in my gamma 11's, smh. I've been eyeing these for a while. Looking forward to be adding to the collection

I need the pair with the volt speckles, but NDC and FNL are sold out. These are the only 2 places i've seen that carry that colorway

My first pair of Flyknit Lunars I got for Christmas. Swapped in some black Lunarglide 5 laces. Im really impressed with how comfortable these are

I need the pair with the volt speckles, but NDC and FNL are sold out. These are the only 2 places i've seen that carry that colorway
Yeah, those volts went with the quickness. It really is amazing how shoes just sell out so fast without even getting a chance to even know about them

Me too!

I saw a size 8 pop up on FNL and size 9 on NDC, so im crossing fingers that other sizes might pop up before the F2s drop.

Back
Top Bottom