=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Seriously im shocked that those blue MCs never really showed up everywhere like the rest of the cways have
mean.gif
 ... bummed cuz i really wanted them 
eyes.gif

I think only SA carries it. Too bad its excluded from all the coupons.
I know. too bad! so far, most of my Lunar1's have set me back $65-$90. the most expensive one was the MC which was $110. I dunno if I'll pull the trigger on the navy MC for $140

I know. too bad! so far, most of my Lunar1's have set me back $65-$90. the most expensive one was the MC which was $110. I dunno if I'll pull the trigger on the navy MC for $140
how u gettin em so cheap

I really want the Navy MC too but I just found out they have it at SA in my size -_____- and I just bought the black/white racers off NDC on clearance. Debating on returning them to grab the Navy MC but iffy on the 140 price tag as well. 

I really want the Navy MC too but I just found out they have it at SA in my size -_____- and I just bought the black/white racers off NDC on clearance. Debating on returning them to grab the Navy MC but iffy on the 140 price tag as well. 
if I didn't have the Game Royal MC's already, maybe I'll be inclined to pay a higher price. I've been eyeing the racers on NDC but I'm not really sure how comfy the ankle area is as it doesn't have any cushioning at all and they're not + enabled. might try a pair of trainers and go .5 size up my normal size on the Lunar1's just to see if I like the trainers.

if I didn't have the Game Royal MC's already, maybe I'll be inclined to pay a higher price. I've been eyeing the racers on NDC but I'm not really sure how comfy the ankle area is as it doesn't have any cushioning at all and they're not + enabled. might try a pair of trainers and go .5 size up my normal size on the Lunar1's just to see if I like the trainers.
Just a heads up, the trainers are firmer than the lunars.  They're still comfy but it's one of the immediate differences I noticed when running in them.  Also some of the trainers (i think wave 1 and 2) are unpadded like the racers.

Just a heads up, the trainers are firmer than the lunars.  They're still comfy but it's one of the immediate differences I noticed when running in them.  Also some of the trainers (i think wave 1 and 2) are unpadded like the racers.
Thanks for the heads up. maybe I'll stick to the Lunars as I really enjoy the cushion on them. I'll wait until I try on the trainers in person before I pull the trigger on NDC.

I wait for a good deal at the outlet or NDC. normally, when I cop a pair or two, I use coupons, esp at FNL ($10 off $60 & $20 off $100).
 The Finishline coupons exclude flyknit.  You must have a good hookup to get that applied.

Seriously im shocked that those blue MCs never really showed up everywhere like the rest of the cways have :smh:  ... bummed cuz i really wanted them :rolleyes

which ones?

these?

i remember them being on NDC and on sports authority, bought from sports authority a while back. Don't think I've ever seen them in store though.

which ones?

these?

i remember them being on NDC and on sports authority, bought from sports authority a while back. Don't think I've ever seen them in store though.
I caved and pulled the trigger to get these at sports authority today after debating the past couple of days. It was either this or the multicolor lunars. For $140 they better not disappoint in person!

I caved and pulled the trigger to get these at sports authority today after debating the past couple of days. It was either this or the multicolor lunars. For $140 they better not disappoint in person!
You won't be. I have them and they are a delight to put on everyday.

The Finishline coupons exclude flyknit.  You must have a good hookup to get that applied.
the FNL coupons should work on the "sale" ones. I've never bought a shoe full price in a while. I always wait til I can use a coupon or two. LoL

Back
Top Bottom