=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

few older cw popped up at FNL that are on sale. the $20off$100 or $10of$60 are applicable for these. I slept on the mc's. was gonna double up.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Finally found a pair of running shoes that fit my weird wide foot shape properly. My pinky toes would hit and rub against the side of my shoes- including the Lunarglide 5's. These had a slightly roomier toebox area. Wish I tried these on earlier because there aren't much color choices left in the smaller sizes.

Hey guys, for these Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+ is size 7 for men equivalent to a size 8.5 for women?

anyone have an idea where
You are actually wrong, don't correct someone if you don't fully know what you're talking about.
Odd swoosh placement like the Lebron 11, and it's interesting that the 3m heel loop is on the tongue. Pretty dope shoe, I'm interested in seeing future colorways

sorry don't mean to hijack the thread but these are amazing. lunarlon sole and upper look great together.. anyone have any info on stateside release? thanks!!

anyone have an idea where
sorry don't mean to hijack the thread but these are amazing. lunarlon sole and upper look great together.. anyone have any info on stateside release? thanks!!
This thread isn't super active anyways, but I would also love to know more about this shoe!

Posted this in the Racer/Trainer thread but I figured it could go in here too. You guys have probably seen them before but here are some pics a pair of sample MCs with the Racer/HTM-esque weave that I got today.

Pics don't do these justice. They're amazing in person. I'm actually gonna do a little customization on em. Gonna paint the entire midsole white (get rid of the grey top layer). Also gonna paint the tongue and ankle collar black. Sort of turn em into a Racer/HTM Trainer hybrid.

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
@Nickthestick91 aren't you a size 10.5? just send those 10's to me. I don't think they'll fit. LoL
wink.gif

great pick up man. goes well with your collection. looking forward to seeing them after the custom.
nthat.gif

^Awesone p/u! I wish they were released with that knit. I'm looking forward to that custom!
Thanks man. I don't understand why the release pair is knitted the way it is. This pattern is leaps and bounds better. I'll definitely post some pics of them after I paint em. I'm hoping to get it done this weekend.

@Nickthestick91
aren't you a size 10.5? just send those 10's to me. I don't think they'll fit. LoL :wink:

great pick up man. goes well with your collection. looking forward to seeing them after the custom. :nthat:
:lol: :lol: Nah I'm actually a 10, I just prefer a 10.5 in the Racers/Trainers because I have wide feet. Nice try though.

^ Actually saw someone wearing those yesterday. First time I've ever seen them in person. I'm eyeing a pair of Volt Trainers myself. I feel like I have too many volt shoes too but I might just have to pull the trigger :lol: :smh:.

I think I already have too many shoes with Volt, but I had to get these for $30 (minus $5 survey gift card + tax). I can finally run in a pair of F1s!

My ONLY issue with these (had them and sold them) was the weave is volt and pure platinum.  Would have preferred the weave be with black, or pain volt, and that the laces and tongue be black. 

Nice pickup, though.  Heck of a price.

$30?? I need to find a deal like that! I picked up my first pair for the $160 retail price, easily my most worn shoe over the last year and I NEED to get more (at a severely discounted price) lol

Back
Top Bottom