=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

My ONLY issue with these (had them and sold them) was the weave is volt and pure platinum.  Would have preferred the weave be with black, or pain volt, and that the laces and tongue be black. 

Nice pickup, though.  Heck of a price.

Yeah, I agree. For the price, I can't really complain. Hopefully, I can log some serious mileage in them.

*edit:
They're a big wmn's size, and that's why they're discounted even more.

Last edited:
Will check out the local outlet to see if they marked down their FL1's to $49.9x on the hash wall tom. :smile:

My fault, bro!

Anyhow... I just had my first run in the F1s (~7.3mi), and I think they fell short of my expectations, but they're not bad. Maybe I need to break them in more, so I'll keep logging mileage...

They offer a lot of support, which something I'm not a big fan of (like the LGs). Of all the Flyknits that I've run, I liked the Flyknit Racer the most, then the OG Free Flyknits.

However, if I were to wear a Flyknit runner casually, the F1 would be my first choice.

That picture makes me want a volt pair!

I've seen them at the Nike outlet for 109.99 but Im still hesitant on pulling the trigger. Gonna let it drop in price a bit more before I cop

if you guys could possibly share which outlet you found hem for ~$40 thatd be great. also, if they had any more colors, itll be much appreciated. id do a nike find, but the rep would probably give me dozens for stores and not be able to tell me the prices.

Last edited:
if you guys could possibly share which outlet you found hem for ~$40 thatd be great. also, if they had any more colors, itll be much appreciated. id do a nike find, but the rep would probably give me dozens for stores and not be able to tell me the prices.
I would also appreciate this very much. Thanks.

Where did you guys get navy replacement laces for the Navy MC's? It's hard to find a navy that matches the OG color of the laces...

I received my Flyknit Lunar One Obsidian multis (554887-444) in size 10 from ebay last week. They are in great shape but for some strange reason the insole is size 9.5!

So the first thing I did was google it and found someone post about buying a nike shoe that had a different sized insole and an answer from someone saying that possibly the seller could have accidentally misplaced the wrong sized insole. I'm still waiting a response from the seller.

Well...today I received my Flyknit Lunar One multis (554887-004) in size 10 from finishline.com and guess what? The insole is 9.5.  Anyone have an explanation for this? Defect on Nike's part?

Note that both of these models are from Wave 3. 

I received my Flyknit Lunar One Obsidian multis (554887-444) in size 10 from ebay last week. They are in great shape but for some strange reason the insole is size 9.5!

So the first thing I did was google it and found someone post about buying a nike shoe that had a different sized insole and an answer from someone saying that possibly the seller could have accidentally misplaced the wrong sized insole. I'm still waiting a response from the seller.

Well...today I received my Flyknit Lunar One multis (554887-004) in size 10 from finishline.com and guess what? The insole is 9.5.  Anyone have an explanation for this? Defect on Nike's part?

Note that both of these models are from Wave 3. 
i think the insole they use is not dependent on the size shoe you get.  i think i remember seeing my roshe insole saying 8-9 in my 9s. could be wrong though

^^^ nice! i just got the obsidian MCs in today. hadn't seen them in person yet, and they are even better than expected. love the heathered MC look.

^^^ nice! i just got the obsidian MCs in today. hadn't seen them in person yet, and they are even better than expected. love the heathered MC look.
Nice! Congrats. That cw is really a sweet one. Was very tempted to double up but already have too much L1's. LoL

ya the insole discrepancy ive seen before. there seems to be a range. one insole is for a few size range, i think ive seen it in Jordans. So shouldn't be alarmed, esp if you got it direct from an authorize dealer

Back
Top Bottom