=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

More F1 pics (via IG)

The laces are turrrrrble (word to Chuck)! :rolleyes They look like balloon ties.

Actually, the Volt ones look decent lol

Those grey volt in the back.....wow....they look amazing. And I guess i am in the minority who actually like the laces. Give them a casual appeal for me. Will be picking up at least one pair of these.

[COLOR=#red]Most of the colors were already posted on the first page; the only ones I saw not listed were 705 - VOLT/BLACK-WHITE-PURE PLATINUM and 001 - WOLF GREY/BLACK-WHITE-DRK GREY. The 001 is exactly like the grey/turquoise ones but with a black swoosh, grey tongue/laces and light grey on the top portion of the midsole. The volt is exactly like the electric greens, just swap green for volt, black instead of white swoosh and the liner is a shade lighter grey.

No pics but also for Fall '13

474 - GAME ROYAL/VOLT-BLUE TINT
304 - ELCTRC GREEN/DRK OBSDN-BL TNT
444 - DRK OBSDN/LT ARMRY BL-SQDRN BL
461 - SQUADRON BLUE/BRGHT CRMSN-WHT
011 - BLACK/WHITE
004 - DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL
601 - GYM RED/BLACK-PURE PLATINUM
841 - TOTAL ORANGE/GAME ROYAL-WHITE [/COLOR]

No, I meant that I have the Flyknit Trainers and the cushioning setup is nothing to rave about. $10 is more than acceptable in my book simply because the LG4 sole really is so much of an upgrade.
Ray, I work for the Swoosh but I'm not anybody important (yet). I don't have access to any samples, just the database on scheduled/tentative product (Many people do actually; either they don't realize it or more likely don't care and definitely aren't on message boards in their off time.)
I'll try to drop a few upcoming colors in the next few days when I get some free time though.

Thanks for the clarification. Sorry I misunderstood. Thanks for the additional info!!

Those grey volt in the back.....wow....they look amazing. And I guess i am in the minority who actually like the laces. Give them a casual appeal for me. Will be picking up at least one pair of these.
the grey/volt pair is actually a pair of regular flyknit trainers, no lunar sole. see for yourself on zzazin.  its too bad because i really like the colorway. 

Good looks [COLOR=#red]d e beatup[/COLOR]!

Hopefully, 601 - GYM RED/BLACK-PURE PLATINUM is the red CW I'm dying for. still a year away x_x

they look good. and seem like they would be comfortable. hope to have more info on release date, quantity, availability and pricing. 

[COLOR=#red]Most of the colors were already posted on the first page; the only ones I saw not listed were 705 - VOLT/BLACK-WHITE-PURE PLATINUM and 001 - WOLF GREY/BLACK-WHITE-DRK GREY. The 001 is exactly like the grey/turquoise ones but with a black swoosh, grey tongue/laces and light grey on the top portion of the midsole. The volt is exactly like the electric greens, just swap green for volt, black instead of white swoosh and the liner is a shade lighter grey.
No pics but also for Fall '13
474 - GAME ROYAL/VOLT-BLUE TINT
304 - ELCTRC GREEN/DRK OBSDN-BL TNT
444 - DRK OBSDN/LT ARMRY BL-SQDRN BL
461 - SQUADRON BLUE/BRGHT CRMSN-WHT
011 - BLACK/WHITE
004 - DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL
601 - GYM RED/BLACK-PURE PLATINUM
841 - TOTAL ORANGE/GAME ROYAL-WHITE [/COLOR]

REPPED. I always appreciate the info you drop here!

Just some clarification...

001 - WOLF GREY/BLACK-WHITE-DRK GREY =

705 - VOLT/BLACK-WHITE-PURE PLATINUM =
Top Right

601 - GYM RED/BLACK-PURE PLATINUM =

, correct?

If it's not asking for much, can you give us the color description of the following? :nerd:

554887-300

554887-501

554887-600

554888-301

ray, that 501 pair just might be the picture above it. it looks pink.

at least thats what ive assumed since seeing the picture a couple weeks ago.

I don't mind the price but I think thy might be going to the clearance rack...if it does I may be coppin more

Pics from the NWM Flyknit event via shoequeendom

I'm really wondering what sockliner will the final versions have. I'm really hoping for that extra soft layer. :nerd:

Does anybody know a release date for the shoes in the 3rd pic from Ray's last pic? Wanna throw some red laces on them. Been waiting for a shoe that I BY Giants colors with a little bit of pink for BCA month. I love their uniforms with a bit of pink.

I want a shoe with the support of the lunareclipse and upper of the flyknit trainer

that grey pair almost looks like wool with the pattern the flyknit makes, consider those copped :pimp:

I don't wanna add to the hype but that grey pair w/ the teal trim is an instant classic IMO.

that navy? and red pair is gonna be a problem

and if they have an all black upper w/ white sole. consider it copped

Back
Top Bottom