=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I didn't even enter one,I just logged into my VIP acct and boom the price in my cart was $119, I guess there's a promotion going on for VIP members

That's weird cause I'm a VIP member and the price I see is 143.95.

That's weird cause I'm a VIP member and the price I see is 143.95.
use the code CX13N165.  brought it down to 129.95 for me in the cart.  dunno if im gonna pull the trigger just yet

*EDIT: no clue why it's highlighting my text

Last edited:
use the code CX13N165.  brought it down to 129.95 for me in the cart.  dunno if im gonna pull the trigger just yet

*EDIT: no clue why it's highlighting my text

It seems so random, cause I did use that code and it got it down to 127.96 before tax. I'm just trying to figure out if there's a better code out there, but vig09 says it just appeared that way so i'll give them a call and see what's up.

hi guys, how do they fit? I have the nike lunareclipse in a size 11 and they fit me fine because it's pretty wide. how are these flyknits? are they a narrow build? or a wide build? thanks. 

Stopped by Sports Authority in Dublin on the way home from work and they had:

Mens blue/volt
Mens black/turquoise
Womens pink/volt
Womens black/white

Just fyi.

Just copped the blue glows size 11 from NT Chicago! 
happy.gif

For people who have copped the pink flashes, how do you like them in person? Might go take a look at them this evening, hard to get a feel for them just from pictures here.

Not really hip to these but I instantly fell in love with the volts. Is this a shoe I could wait around and grab in a month or so or do I need to jump on th ese ASAP? I'm a newb when it comes to running shoes lol

Not really hip to these but I instantly fell in love with the volts. Is this a shoe I could wait around and grab in a month or so or do I need to jump on th ese ASAP? I'm a newb when it comes to running shoes lol

for MOST running shoes regardless of brand, it's a complete polar opposite to the usual 5AM wake-up-for-sh**-you-may-strike-out-in-an-instant-for. for running shoes, you can just keep your cool, no rush, and do your thing when you're ready... except for the Blue Glow colorway... and maybe the Electric Green, haha.

not sure about everyone else, but that's how it is for me

Are the Pink/Black listed on Sports Authority the Pink Flash cw? Just want to make sure before I order them.

for MOST running shoes regardless of brand, it's a complete polar opposite to the usual 5AM wake-up-for-sh**-you-may-strike-out-in-an-instant-for. for running shoes, you can just keep your cool, no rush, and do your thing when you're ready... except for the Blue Glow colorway... and maybe the Electric Green, haha.

Hard to say the trainers were a pain to get because they kept selling out after every restock in the good colors I know the orange hung around awhile. but I would pick these up sooner than later because Nike is still ramping up Flyknit production so there may be a drought for a bit before a restock.

You can definitely wait a few months. These are WIDELY available, so I wouldn't worry about jumping on 'em ASAP.

Yep! I love it.

Are the Pink/Black listed on Sports Authority the Pink Flash cw? Just want to make sure before I order them.

They're listed but not pictured. The Orange/Blue cw is the same case.

Hard to say the trainers were a pain to get because they kept selling out after every restock in the good colors I know the orange hung around awhile. but I would pick these up sooner than later because Nike is still ramping up Flyknit production so there may be a drought for a bit before a restock.

The marketing in the Olympics played a HUGE role in their success, imo.

i've been striking out on Bay Area stores on the Royal Blue/Volt Flyknit Ones, because sz 9 is gone... I have a sz 10 that I got for discount and they mentioned i don't need to pay the difference if i do a size swap... now i have a feeling i will just return them... :frown:

luckily, i have the last size 9 Blue Glow ready for phone order later on today from one of the Niketowns... so the Blue Glow colorway is something special...

Last edited:
Ended up grabbing the grey/turquoise, blacks, and pinks

Seemed like Finishlines were selling out fast, they only had my size in the pinks left yesterday, so I had to go to Niketown to grab the others 

Went for a run this morning and they felt great, I like the ribbon laces a lot better than the normal laces too 

Back
Top Bottom