=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

^ Same. Blue glow is the only one I want from 1st wave but need unfiltered on feet pics with jeans to determine. 

From the 2nd wave I want the wolf grey/black swoosh joint and the women's sport turquoise with black accents (since the men's has grey accents 
mean.gif

)

Here's a pic a fellow BROshe posted. I hope he doesn't mind me forwarding it here.

They look dope with jeans!

NP, y'all! I'm just looking out! I just hope SA'll have any of the Electric cws. :nerd:

Last edited:
I Now that the first wave has releassed, which cws from the second wave are y'all looking forward to?

Personally, the Wolf Greys, Purple/Blacks and Volt/Blacks have caught my interest.

I'm looking for these same 3. The purple/black I won't get if these purple/crimsons do it for me, I'll get the volt/black for sure though & likely wolf grey down the line as a neutral shoe to wear.

I was really hoping I could sit on the blue glows until Tuesday when my F1s get in but it sounds like that may be an issue if I want my size, guess I'll be placing an order later this morning for a size 10.
Nobody knows if a store has/doesn't have a 10 on stock already by any chance do they?

Haven't seen many pics of the grey/pink compared with pink flash so while I was at Finishline yesterday:

Also I was curious how the crimson would come off compared to the pink soo:

And since I'm posting pics: Thursday I saw these in person:

Idk if I'm sold on the grey/pink over pink flashes anymore, I can't wait for the purple/crimson pair to arrive though. I'm TOO excited right now

thanks for the coupon ray, but called the SA's around my way, but no one had a clue what i was talking about. :smh:.

Last edited:
^Yessir.

They're up online. INSTORE, I think only the SA Elites had them. Any one see them at the general SAs?

Last edited:
How's the tongue's (and laces) color in person? Is it more GREEN (Oregon Duck) or TEAL (Miami Dolphin or Jacksonville Jaguar)?

They're more green than teal, they're not exactly Oregon green but they're a heck of a lot closer to green than teal. made me slightly more intrigued for the green/orange womens color but those don't appear to be anywhere for me to get a 11.5(for my own good)

I'm impatient to wait for the Blue Glows especially having a pair on feet it's hard to wait for it. I'm gonna go ahead and order the pink flash. The black swoosh is too nice and the pics you guys been posting really grew on me. No size 9 on SA online so I'll have to go with 8.5 which works for me too. Every dollar saving is nice, so if you have a cash back program like Mr Rebates you'll get 4% back or 3% through ebates.

Back
Top Bottom