=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Damn, im having a tough time deciding between pink flashes or the gray/turquise on SA. Pink flashes looking better on on feet pics.

Wish there were some better CWs at SA.com. Anyone have on-feet pics of the turquoise/pink/whites?

Only one I've taken so far

im so upset right now.. i renewed my eastbay gold membership... to get a 25% off.. and it doesnt work on the flyknit since its excluded :frown:

Just have to have patience, the exclusion should be over in a week or two

I doubt it, kobe 8 (sulphurs) were never discounted and it was up for well over 2 months before practically selling out.

I hope you're right though cause I have my 25 percent code too haha

I bought flyknits from SA with the initial 10% coupon, I called them if they can price adjust with the current 20% off coupon but they said no. They advised me to just do a return and buy another pair. Does that make any sense? Seems to be a lot of work for all parties involved

I bought flyknits from SA with the initial 10% coupon, I called them if they can price adjust with the current 20% off coupon but they said no. They advised me to just do a return and buy another pair. Does that make any sense? Seems to be a lot of work for all parties involved

That's normal for all retail locations. I recently wanted a price adjustment at H&M via better discount and manager said I couldn't return and buy the same exact item. So I just grabbed another one on the floor and purchased. It's a pain, but it's protocol.

*edit: no sooner than I finish sending this post out I get a cancellation email for the grey/pink pair, guess it's a good thing I decided against them ultimately :smh

Some pics of a special shipment I received, must say I'm underwhelmed by the colors. With that I have blue glows & purple/volts preparing to be shipped to replace the red-orange/blue and purple/crimson.

Honestly the purple/crimson is pretty damn hot, they just have a feminine vibe to them that doesn't mesh with me like I hoped(granted they're a women's cw, but still).

The orange pair is ok, I was iffy on them from the beginning but I was hoping they'd be more of an orange rather than red, it's the other way around to me though the orange is dominated by the red in this case.

Still waiting on the grey/pink pair to ship out, I don't think I will be keeping those though, I'll either get the pink flash, a pair of FK Trainers with the new lining or do the smart thing & hold off for the volt/grey pairs in wave 2.

With that said if anyone needs either women's color in a size 11.5 feel free to pm me, I don't intend on keeping them as of now so I can ship them to someone since I won't need them.

And for those curious the women's size 11.5 does fit as well as the men's size 10.
I tried to get pics with/without flash & in different light for comparison

Last edited:
I'm going to make a couple of calls tomorrow, but if someone can save me the time - are the Blue Glows pretty much gone already?  Anyone strike out on 10s?

I'm going to make a couple of calls tomorrow, but if someone can save me the time - are the Blue Glows pretty much gone already?  Anyone strike out on 10s?

NT Chicago has size 10s, that was the size I was checking for about 2 hours ago. They only do phone orders from 10am - 5pm local time so keep that in mind, I asked about size 10s running out & he said the have a few in stock right now. I know NT LA at least had 1 for me as well that they're holding, I didn't get any numbers out of them though, but basically size 10 is still around.

NT Chicago has size 10s, that was the size I was checking for about 2 hours ago. They only do phone orders from 10am - 5pm local time so keep that in mind, I asked about size 10s running out & he said the have a few in stock right now. I know NT LA at least had 1 for me as well that they're holding, I didn't get any numbers out of them though, but basically size 10 is still around.
Repped!

Thank you.  I will get at them in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom