=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

flyknits definitely aren't good in the rain, or even a cold wind :lol:

*edit: no sooner than I finish sending this post out I get a cancellation email for the grey/pink pair, guess it's a good thing I decided against them ultimately :smh

Some pics of a special shipment I received, must say I'm underwhelmed by the colors. With that I have blue glows & purple/volts preparing to be shipped to replace the red-orange/blue and purple/crimson.

Honestly the purple/crimson is pretty damn hot, they just have a feminine vibe to them that doesn't mesh with me like I hoped(granted they're a women's cw, but still).

The orange pair is ok, I was iffy on them from the beginning but I was hoping they'd be more of an orange rather than red, it's the other way around to me though the orange is dominated by the red in this case.

Still waiting on the grey/pink pair to ship out, I don't think I will be keeping those though, I'll either get the pink flash, a pair of FK Trainers with the new lining or do the smart thing & hold off for the volt/grey pairs in wave 2.

With that said if anyone needs either women's color in a size 11.5 feel free to pm me, I don't intend on keeping them as of now so I can ship them to someone since I won't need them.

And for those curious the women's size 11.5 does fit as well as the men's size 10.
I tried to get pics with/without flash & in different light for comparison
so would you say the width is the same as mens?

My local SAs are not carrying any of the Flyknit Lunars. Hoping for a restock on those pink flashes in a size 10...

NT Chicago has size 10s, that was the size I was checking for about 2 hours ago. They only do phone orders from 10am - 5pm local time so keep that in mind, I asked about size 10s running out & he said the have a few in stock right now. I know NT LA at least had 1 for me as well that they're holding, I didn't get any numbers out of them though, but basically size 10 is still around.
Big up on that, C Money.  Just placed the order, to go with...

...pretty nice day today.  I got a last-minute invite to take a trip to the local Nike Employee Store in Greenland, NH.  Most of it was pretty picked over for 10s, but there was a pair of the Grey/Turquoise for the employee price of...$80.  Scooped it, and will just return the FL pair when they get here.  I was pretty thrilled about that one.  They had those, the Turquoise/Pink, and the Dark Sequoias.  Didn't see any of the women's.

All in all, I think I came out ahead today.

Last edited:
E. Greens arrived today. At the moment they feel a lot more comfortable than the FKT and fits TTS. Although the laces feel flimsy they'll have to stay till I find something that matches well. FYI the sequoia in the laces and the tongue are definitely more of a dark gray with a brown tint only when close up. Here are some pics I took.

Flash off

Flash on

Oh ok, I thought it was around $6-7. I couldn't remember how much I got charged for a phone order I did a while back. I received my 2 pairs of blue glows today and I was charged $15.50 for ground shipping and it seemed a bit excessive.

I should've just stuck to the same size as my flyknit trainers. Thought maybe 1/2 size up would be a little more comfortable but they're too big. Oh well. On the plus side I'm really happy with the color and comfort of these

I feel as the flyknits its better to go 1/2 size up...i have some trainers and tried the same size on the flyknit ones but I needed 1/2 size up

When you phone order from a NikeTown, do you get any information emailed to you, like a tracking number or a receipt?  Or do they just show up?

I was gonna pass on the electric greens, but after seeing them in person, they're by far my favorites out of the ones I have so far. So far I've gotten the Pinks, teal/grey, sequoia, and electric greens. Don't sleep on the electric green people

Thread has great info. Got my neon pink/white/black (Pink Flashes?) the first day they dropped. Just placed my order for the black/turquoise (certain name for these?) on SA with the discount. Can't wait.

Some photos I took recently.

DOPE pics as usual, Rolo! :smokin

E. Greens arrived today. At the moment they feel a lot more comfortable than the FKT and fits TTS. Although the laces feel flimsy they'll have to stay till I find something that matches well. FYI the sequoia in the laces and the tongue are definitely more of a dark gray with a brown tint only when close up. Here are some pics I took.

Flash off

Flash on

Nice, Kyle!

I was gonna pass on the electric greens, but after seeing them in person, they're by far my favorites out of the ones I have so far. So far I've gotten the Pinks, teal/grey, sequoia, and electric greens. Don't sleep on the electric green people

I agree. E. Greens are my favorite of the the first Wave, then the Electric Yellow and the Flashes to make up my Top 3. Speaking of the Flashes, they're selling really well on SA. I thought the Neo Turq/Pink cw would sell the best...

Last edited:
copped these from finishline earlier this week and had the chance to unds them today. wore them for about 9 hours and about two hours of that was spent in the gym. the rest was spent on campus and at work...light stuff. but comfortable is an understatement. ran about 9 miles on a treadmill without any discomfort, and that's saying a lot considering the fact that i thought i would have to break them in. very durable and the cushioning is amazing as well. not sure if i'll have the same experience running outside but i assume there wont be much difference. cant really help the tongue sliding off to the side but it is what it is. hope yall enjoy them as much as i do. great shoe. here's a couple fit pics:

^^ great pics, makes me happy that I just pulled the trigger on them (my first pair). wish SA had my size in stock but was still able to get them for $136 shipped from runningwarehouse

How are these compared to FR2s, comfort wise and weight?

Last edited:
I had a soccer game last night but i went to the gym before hand anyway. Did a nice 2 mile warm up in them and they felt good. I don't know if it is the sizing or what though.

I have Flyknit lunar in an 11 and there is a little room in the toe box. But my flyknit trainers are a 10.5 and literally fit like a second skin and once i get running the flyknit on them has a lot of give and kind of conforms better to my feet. So i actually like my trainers better right now. I guess my next pair of Flyknit lunars i will order in a 10.5 and see how they fit.

Back
Top Bottom