=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Just scooped a pair of the Lunar1+ in the 705 color. Are there any photos of them yet? I couldnt find a Google image to match, but the colorway said Volt and Ive wanted a pair for a while.

Ordering off an ATS from Nike Canada, thats why I had no picture.

Just scooped a pair of the Lunar1+ in the 705 color. Are there any photos of them yet? I couldnt find a Google image to match, but the colorway said Volt and Ive wanted a pair for a while.

Ordering off an ATS from Nike Canada, thats why I had no picture.

All the cw descriptions are on the first page with W1 through 2 pictured. :wink:

Last edited:
Just got my my first pair of flyknits the blue glows from 21mercer and I'm pretty disappointed I paid 160+shipping for shoes that were worn... The color is beautiful but the treads on the soles are rubbing off already it looks like someone went around town in them and brought them back. Scuff marks on the heels is this standard business practice?

I bought a pair of blue glows from 21mercer and they were worn! The treads are already worn. So bummed out I doubt they have another.

dude, I doubt they're screening your calls. 21 Mercer is notorious for not answering their phone. Best thing to do is call before 12 noon, right when they open for the day.

got this as the last pair from the store, but forced to a full size up
still fit with thick socks!

F1s are very limited here in Hong Kong....sigh...

Ok fortunately I'm getting a new pair and I can return these at the nike store around here so I'm good

Back
Top Bottom