=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

new pic of the multicolours on instagram. Makes me think that there are 2 different types of multicolours out there.

Last edited:
^
The main differences are the HTMs have the original 2008 Lunar sole (from the Lunaracers) and no extra collar.

The HTMs are also asymmetrically paired.

F1s have the neutral "dual density" Lunarlon sole (similar to the LG4 but w/o the Dynamic Support)

Last edited:
What are the differences between the Lunar and the Trainers? I have only noticed the toe box's are different as well as the laces. Debating purchasing a pair of either under retail but want to know what the differences are.

What are the differences between the Lunar and the Trainers? I have only noticed the toe box's are different as well as the laces. Debating purchasing a pair of either under retail but want to know what the differences are.
Also looking to hear the difference - I need a fresh pair for the gym and light running and the flyknits caught my eye from day one but I haven't really needed any shoes in a while

^ Biggest difference is lunar tech vs zoom tech in the ZFK. A portion of people in here do not like the overall fit the ZFK.~

Sports Authority has the 20% again for those that still needs to get the wave 1. Plus ebates 8% cash back.

^
The main differences are the HTMs have the original 2008 Lunar sole (from the Lunaracers) and no extra collar.

F1s have the neutral "dual density" Lunarlon sole (similar to the LG4 but w/o the Dynamic Support)
Thanks. HTMs are really dope with the multicolored tongue but I'm happy with the MCs that'll release. I spent a bunch of money on Trainers and a Chukka so I'm going to wait to get in on the F1s once the MCs come out. 

Want these so bad. Initiallly missed out at HOH on the white black/red 13s on Saturday. I told myself if I struck out on the Js I was going to cop these as a pleasant replacement. Was kinda looking forward to it but I managed to pick up an unclaimed pair of the 13s from the raffle. Wish I wasnt so addicted to buying OG cw Jordan's. I couldn't pass. But these FKL1s are definitely on my radar. Will be copping next week for sure. Tried them on twice already and I'm addicted. They are :pimp:

Last edited:
What's up everybody? First time posting. I did Nike Find through live chat online and I was able to cop 8.5 FK1 Blue Glows. Put a phone order in at Niketown Beverly Hills.  I'm not sure what other sizes they had available at that time. Did this about a week ago. I now have the Blue Glows,Electric Green and loving both. They both look sick and so comfortable. 

What's up everybody? First time posting. I did Nike Find through live chat online and I was able to cop 8.5 FK1 Blue Glows. Put a phone order in at Niketown Beverly Hills.  I'm not sure what other sizes they had available at that time. Did this about a week ago. I now have the Blue Glows,Electric Green and loving both. They both look sick and so comfortable. 
Welcome to NT! Good first post. Edit a picture in there if you can. I'm trying restraining myself from phone ordering the Blue Glows and gonna wait it out for NDC.

I think I've been going a little crazy buying flyknits lately. Can't wait for wave 2. Anybody know when a RD will be available?

I was waiting on purchasing these but finally took the jump this past weekend. I'll be buying a lot of runners for Texas' spring and summer and these happened to be the first of the bunch. These are really a great shoe. The comfort and fit on these are incredible, rivaling my favorites of the LG's and air flows. Unable to come across the blue glows, I snagged the pink flashes and that'll probably do from Wave 1. Can't wait for the upcoming colorways and just wanted to share my .02 and positive experience so far.

wave 3 has the multi colored ones which i NEED or the multi color flyknit 1 trainers. maybe the volt from wave 2 but i cant justify buying all 3.

I think volts are a must cop and the MC in wave 3. Just my opinion. I got LR volts and will get F1 volts... Need to locate the trainers to complete me set.

Back
Top Bottom