=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

i wouldn't size half up, don't know why everyone else is saying to
Yea. The Very first page 4 sentences down in BIG bold RED letters, it says TRUE TO SIZE. So its there bad that they didnt do any research and pulled the trigger for some 160 dollar shoes.

I finally gave my Grey/Turquoise a second wear today - I thought they were pretty tight during the first wear, but the Blue Glow was money from the first second they were on my feet.  Luckily, a second day of wear even the Greys out, and now they'll probably become my running sneakers once the weather gets a little more consistent.

Blue Glows are strictly casual wear...too dope to run in.

took these pics to show my buddy the wear after working out/running/jet setting/walking around. he didn't want to run in his lest he get them dirty. point is, you won't get the most out of this sneaker unless you run 'em hard. the way they conform to my foot is beyond dope. and the white lunarlon is easy to clean; I've just been too lazy to Jason Markk them. if I had just one sneaker to outlast a zombie invasion and then have to fly to the bay for a 9ers game, it'd be these.

I would love to try a pair for work to see how the all day comfort would be. To scared to wear the ones I have. Might get the sequoias and try that cw for work. My job gets my shoes mad dirty.

Sorry very late to the party. The Volts that everyone is posting, I'm assuming they are the womens colorway? I am almost positive they are but I want to be sure

Sorry very late to the party. The Volts that everyone is posting, I'm assuming they are the womens colorway? I am almost positive they are but I want to be sure
There's a men's colorway too. Sold out on nike.com but they still have some available on sports authority. That's where I got mine

To add to the above post(idk how to multi quote though) there a women's & men's volt still out there. So far I've seen only a couple of mentions on the women's pair but I believe they're a 701 color code & our men's pairs are 705. Someone posted pics or references(maybe both) a few pages back so I believe they will release with wave 2, could be like the women's dolphins cw though that's crazy hard to track down.

I believe the women's & men's pairs differ because of the speckled midsole, don't quote me on this but if I remember correctly the upper was styled the same on the women's pair just with a clean white bottom.

where can i get them socks??? :smile:

Sorry I'm late responding, I got the socks from Finishline though, those are the elite over the calf running socks. They were $35 but I used a winner circle coupon to save $20, they're not bad but idk if they'd be worth $35 without some discount. I did buy a red pair for $20 though if that helps any

What app am I supposed to use with these shoes. I have an android. And does the app just say how far u walk or what

Volts are a GR. if you're in the US try roadrunnersports or sports authority.

Canadian retail sucks but no choice lol.

Edit: sports authority has them not RRS
SA doesn't have sz 8.5 :frown: Guess i'll call around for some stores but doubt they'll accept coupons.

Like a dummy I didn't even think to take a look at the laces while I was at the mall lol, wearing my flyknits at that! I have yet to wear them tied though so it's not like they bothered me much, once I start running in them though I'll revisit this.

Anyway: Finishline had the sport turquoise, not bad but had something that was just ehh to them for me. Something with the neutral grey color around the collar.

Also a quick comparison of the volt vs. electric green(felt silly getting the pic so this is all I got)

Both are on that pure platinum base which really lightens the appearance of the volt/electric green. I'm happier with my volts over electric greens after seeing them at the same time, mainly because of the non-dark midsole paired with a white bottom on a bright upper. The volt color combination flows better IMO.

Other pics just because it's nice out & I'm addicted to the thread & flyknit haha!

Can anyone comment on how long it takes for FNL WC reward coupons to be received? I'm anticipating 2 but haven't gotten anything yet, and it has been about 3 weeks already. Trying to grab these for less than retail. FnL has wolfs and sport turquoise online.

Anyway: Finishline had the sport turquoise, not bad but had something that was just ehh to them for me. Something with the neutral grey color around the collar.

I feel the same way.

I love anything turquoise, but the grey kills the shoe for me.

I may pick them up down the line if I can get them for a better price, though.

Back
Top Bottom