=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

dammit, was planning in placing my order today. I'm sure they'll pop back up at some point. And for the price on RRS they're worth the wait

Women's Multi if im not mistaken...
79c73171_a98f8daca80011e2a89422000aa802aa_7.jpeg
are these for womens ? which one of these are the wm listed on the RRS ?

RRS pulled all the MCs from their site. Got my cancellation email today AFTER I received a ship date email yesterday. Either they had very limited stock or they were not going to get them at all. Either way a lot of people are gonna be disappointed.
mean.gif

you guys weren't lying about the comfort for these fk1s. i've always been interested in the flyknit line but never wanted to commit to the $150-$160 price tag. but i have been following the thread to see what everyone had to say about them. i gave in and bought the pink flash lunars with the bankshot coup on NDC to run in them. they arrived the other day and as soon as i put them on i knew that this was the start of something dope for my feet, but bad for my credit card haha.

just wanted to say thanks to everyone putting up photos and just talking about the shoe in general

RRS pulled all the MCs from their site. Got my cancellation email today AFTER I received a ship date email yesterday. Either they had very limited stock or they were not going to get them at all. Either way a lot of people are gonna be disappointed.
mean.gif
what time did u send your orders ?

I ordered mine at the end of the day west coast time so I'm sure a ton of people ordered before me. Haven't gotten any cancellation email yet...fingers crossed...but ppl are saying the same thing about their MC Trainer orders.

I received via snail mail the invoice/confirmation from RRS for the multicolor preorder today
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Received the blue glows from RRS today.  I ordered these on Thurs afternoon.  Incredibly fast service and shipping when you choose the VIP option.  This is a great site.  Looking forward to the MCs in July.

any one get email of changed shipping date from july 1st to july 22 for multi color pre order on rrs?!? idk im saving money but thats a long time away i might cancel now n wait

Preorder for multis back up on RRS with an estimated ship date of July 8.  Dont forget to use code "cx13e259" for 20% off when you sign up for VIP and mrrebates for addition 10% cash back!

You have to click on the through to the fk1s then the other colors should be available. Just checked its still up. No multi trainers or racers though

What's up guys, I haven't been keeping up with this thread but I was wondering if someone could help me out? I've put about 500 miles on my blue glows and its time for a new pair. Does anyone know where i can get a size 11 pair of volts for under retail? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom