=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Will the toebox really stretch out after a while?  I went a 1/2 size up but I feel like they are still too snug.

I know everybody's feet are different but I would appreciate any opinions.  Thanks a lot guys. 
I'm curious to find out too. I bought a pair today and sized 1 up. I bought them to run in, and I usually wear thicker socks to run. They feel great right now, but I've only worn them once. I guess I'll wait a month or so to see if they stretch before thinking of buying another pair. They feel a lot better than my Frees, and worth the $60 extra. Shoes are stable at fast speeds, 10+ MPH.

Thanks incaseyouslept !! Shoes came in one day
:x :x

Semi salty over not landing those for $60 after eBay bucks. :smh: :lol:

I'm curious to find out too. I bought a pair today and sized 1 up. I bought them to run in, and I usually wear thicker socks to run. They feel great right now, but I've only worn them once. I guess I'll wait a month or so to see if they stretch before thinking of buying another pair. They feel a lot better than my Frees, and worth the $60 extra. Shoes are stable at fast speeds, 10+ MPH.
if they stretch, i think u can soak the upper in water to shrink it back

Wolf Grey LACE SWAP:

These came as an extra pair of laces with my Nike Toki Low, Gamma Grey/Medium Grey/White/Gamma Grey colorway.

Any recommendations on how to paint the swoosh black?

Also want to paint the midsole fully white and re-apply speckling..

Try eastbay.com with the 20% off code

MBEB374W

I think the wolf greys come out to about $135 shipped

Agreed! I went ahead and speckled mine last week and did a lace swap, too.
I am really sorry to ask since the question was probably asked and answered previously but how do you do the speckles yourself?!!! This is pure genius!!

Last edited:
I am really sorry to ask since the question was probably asked and answered previously but how do you do the speckles yourself?!!! This is pure genius!!
Got this from the Roshe thread

1. acquire tooth brush

2. tape off mesh from sole

3. dip tooth brush in angelus paint

4. hold tooth brush near sole

5. gently rub your finger through the bristles of your toothbrush. 

6. admire your work. 

Got this from the Roshe thread

1. acquire tooth brush

2. tape off mesh from sole

3. dip tooth brush in angelus paint

4. hold tooth brush near sole

5. gently rub your finger through the bristles of your toothbrush. 

6. admire your work. 
Just as a precaution, test it on a piece of paper prior to applying to the sole to see what kind of speckle your technique will produce. You can always remove the speckling with nail polish remover if you mess up.

Just as a precaution, test it on a piece of paper prior to applying to the sole to see what kind of speckle your technique will produce. You can always remove the speckling with nail polish remover if you mess up.
^yes forgot to add that

Thanks everyone for the details about the speckling!

I'll try it.

The red ones look much better with the laces switch and the speckles!!

I would also try to paint the upper-midsole in black instead of the gym red!!

Back
Top Bottom