=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Just bought these off one of the shadiest looking characters that I've ever encountered from CL. Look closely...:smokin

Can anyone tell me anything about logo on the tag? The back just reads that it is a Nike sample and it disclaims all warranties (FPP and WM)...

Last edited:
maybe u got some unpadded samples...

if they are fake then idk those probably one of the best fakes i've seen...

the collar looks fake, they're usually padded at least more than that

I really doubt that they are fake as I've compared them to my other FK1 and the only difference and the reason why I said to "look closely" is that they are unpadded...:smokin

Just bought these off one of the shadiest looking characters that I've ever encountered from CL. Look closely...
smokin.gif

Can anyone tell me anything about logo on the tag? The back just reads that it is a Nike sample and it disclaims all warranties (FPP and WM)...
Those tags are attached to samples. Is there a description as to what the shoe is. For example does it say "Flyknit Lunar"

spotted these on sneaker news for their October preview....does this mean the "true' multicolor is really coming out?

Just bought these off one of the shadiest looking characters that I've ever encountered from CL. Look closely...:smokin

I truly hate you. And when I say that I mean it.... A lot. Now lets talk about you selling those unpadded lunars

You got some un-padded samples. Be happy.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the unpadded FKs (padded F1s all day! Trainer are a different story haha), but that's a really dope pick-up!

P.S. I'm envious of your other samples with the Lunaracer tooling! :smokin

Last edited:
Can someone help me out please.. I'm really stuck looking for a running shoe! I was in hanon today and tried on a size 12 on the lunar1 but it was too tight,,the toe was ok but the sides/top were too tight.

Could someone with larger/wider feet please help me out on what to get? ive just noticed they have a flyknit racer size 13 in stock.. would that be worth trying?  here some other info on my shoe sizes.. jordan 12.5 - 13.. lebron ext 12 is too tight, 13 is better. but ive heard all of these shoes run narrow, i tried on asics and others today and the 13s were really snug on those too.

any help much appreciated 

cheers

Can someone help me out please.. I'm really stuck looking for a running shoe! I was in hanon today and tried on a size 12 on the lunar1 but it was too tight,,the toe was ok but the sides/top were too tight.

Could someone with larger/wider feet please help me out on what to get? ive just noticed they have a flyknit racer size 13 in stock.. would that be worth trying?  here some other info on my shoe sizes.. jordan 12.5 - 13.. lebron ext 12 is too tight, 13 is better. but ive heard all of these shoes run narrow, i tried on asics and others today and the 13s were really snug on those too.

any help much appreciated 

cheers
I would get a 12.5 which is hard to find but I'm sure you can get the size on nike.com.  In my opinion, the toebox is the tightest on the shoe and it stretches over time.  If the toebox was ok

when you tried the 12 I would def get 12.5.  I have wide feet as well.  But nothing beats trying them on in person obviously. 

I would get a 12.5 which is hard to find but I'm sure you can get the size on nike.com.  In my opinion, the toebox is the tightest on the shoe and it stretches over time.  If the toebox was ok

when you tried the 12 I would def get 12.5.  I have wide feet as well.  But nothing beats trying them on in person obviously. 
the length of the shoe was fine but its the sides that are too tight, feels like my feet can barely pump blood!..do you think i try a racer in a 13? i can try that on in person, but everything else would have to be ordered online and they are still really hard to find.

thanks for the link but i live in Scotland :frown:

Last edited:
i can get the 13s lunar+1 in a solid black on ndc, or 13 racers in red from hanon-shop (in person).grey 12.5 and 13 racers from ndc...thats literally all i have to choose from, what would you suggest? (for a wide foot, not bothered what you think of the looks :tongue: )

Last edited:
You gotta buy what you like.  Def try on the 13 in person and if that fits then there you go.  Idk about in uk but here in u.s. ndc does free return shipping for members so you could buy both 12.5 and 13 and return the one that doesn't fit for free

racers and trainers are more stylish I guess but I like the lunars because they're most comfortable, in my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom