=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I'm going to go on ahead and assume that you've never attempted to purchase a limited item from Supreme's site. 
Nope dont mess the brand at all but it was no different than purchasing a limited shoe from Nike or Kith .. having your info already in was no secret, i was thinkin dude has some other kinda "trick" but like I said before IMO .. my opinion .. that helps but its not going to make you be any faster than the other 1000+ people that do it also. Thats what i meant by it wasnt as significant of a difference.

anyway though ... all good a lot of are in the same boat afterwards lol. Im good on those volt though, just posted the link since a few were looking for them and no sites had them up yet and i found that one.

I know they've been at outlets.  I bought a volt colorway a couple weeks ago for $129, and then I returned it because I saw that they were on the additional 20% off wall.

I really want the multicolored ones though.

if anyone see's the women multi colors on sale please PM me. that's the last colorway i want.

Not a bad women's colorway.

Should I return the mcs for the wolf grey. Those shoes are nice!! Anyone know where I can find a size 9 for below 100 o:

Last edited:
Why canti use a coupon and my wc.. k click apply and it doesnt do anything but saying 20 buckd off

Hey Guys does any of you know when these bad Boys here hit street date in Europe?

I know the 106 is already somewhere out there but I really want these 107 :D

That's the one I've been talking about the one with green speckles is 106 but I really want to find the 107 with red speckles ^^ But thanks a lot for trying to help. Maybe someone else knows how or when and where to get them? Thx up front to all of you

Back
Top Bottom