=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Where did you see them at $90. I can only find them around 130 on NDC. I want to pick up the Game Royal/Dark Obsidian/Chlorine Blue but the cheapest I can find them is $120 ish with coupons from finishline. Thanks for any info
follow the link below for the $90 ones but the Game Royal mc is not one of them. here's an online coupon for FNL..

valid through 02-09-14

$10 off $60 -- 1119CJEL85

$20 off $100 -- 111HGHGTJX5

Haven't bought any kicks for a few months, do these have a similar fit/feel to roshes? In those I've worn 11 while older lunars and air maxes I've gone mostly11.5

Pretty pissed i missed those multi lunars at $90 ..... But snagged some Sequoia lunars at outlet for $70 off the hash wall... Guess its a wash lol

Haven't bought any kicks for a few months, do these have a similar fit/feel to roshes? In those I've worn 11 while older lunars and air maxes I've gone mostly11.5
I went TTS in both Roshes and Lunar 1s. IMO the two are comparable in terms of fit and feel, but the Lunars definitely have an edge in comfort. Definitely go out to stores and try on a pair of the Lunars. I think they're worth it, especially since they're all getting marked down now. 

Reactions: uno
For the prices these are going for now as well as chukkas, the difference in 20-30 dollars over Roshes is well worth it! Comfort is a lot better since the whole sole is the cushioning not just the small lunarlon insole/insert. Plus, the flyknit quality and feel is waaaay better then the standard roshe mesh material...

I go with my standard Nike sizes which is about .5 size larger then my tts because for comfort feelings, if you like that perfect snug feel go tts. they loosen a bit with wears. also know if you go perfect fit the toe box on these will have a light wrinkle up front kind of like the roshes. I never noticed since I went .5 up but it's been noted.

Last edited:

For the prices these are going for now as well as chukkas, the difference in 20-30 dollars over Roshes is well worth it! Comfort is a lot better since the whole sole is the cushioning not just the small lunarlon  solarsoft insole/insert. Plus, the flyknit quality and feel is waaaay better then the standard roshe mesh material...

I go with my standard Nike sizes which is about .5 size larger then my tts because for comfort feelings, if you like that perfect snug feel go tts. they loosen a bit with wears. also know if you go perfect fit the toe box on these will have a light wrinkle up front kind of like the roshes. I never noticed since I went .5 up but it's been noted.
Fixed that for you lol. No disrespect though.

But yeah I agree with you on the comfort being better with the Flyknits. Roshes definitely have their place in my rotation though. I like to go sockless with my Roshes, and I don't see myself doing that with my Flyknit Lunars lol

Fixed that for you lol. No disrespect though.

But yeah I agree with you on the comfort being better with the Flyknits. Roshes definitely have their place in my rotation though. I like to go sockless with my Roshes, and I don't see myself doing that with my Flyknit Lunars lol
haha none taken. i actually take those roshe insoles and toss them in other sneakers too. roshes are terrific in a sense where you just can be carefree wearing them. i'll have to admit i'm still new on the whole flyknit material, looks and feels great, but i'd be lying if i said i didn't worry about it snagging and tearing easily, so i walk around carefully with them lol.

Last edited:
Are there any Sequoia or Blk/Wht FL1's in a size 9.5 still available at anyone's outlets? Thank you in advance!

Okay for those of you who use these as your runners, how many miles are you getting out of a pair of them?  Thanks!

I received a shipment last week for a pair of mc trainers and team orange racers. was able to walk around the house today and really compare them with the Lunar1's. I'll be running in all of these flyknits this summer but I'll mostly run with the Lunar1's since I found them to give me the most support and provided the most cushioning. the racers for sure are lighter and the trainers offered a mc cw I liked. I plan on pickin' up a few more Lunar1's since most are going for good prices.

my Lunar1 collection

only regret so far is not pickin' up the navy mc at Sports Authority when they were on sale.

only regret so far is not pickin' up the navy mc at Sports Authority when they were on sale.
good info,  I am looking to get my first pair of flyknit lunar 1. I missed out on that sports authority sale as well.  I wouldnt mind the 2s, but the cws so far are not to my liking.  anyways cool collection man.

Last edited:
good info,  I am looking to get my first pair of flyknit lunar 1. I missed out on that sports authority sale as well.  I wouldnt mind the 2s, but the cws so far are not to my liking.  anyways cool collection man.
thank you. glad it helped. :smile:

I received a shipment last week for a pair of mc trainers and team orange racers. was able to walk around the house today and really compare them with the Lunar1's. I'll be running in all of these flyknits this summer but I'll mostly run with the Lunar1's since I found them to give me the most support and provided the most cushioning. the racers for sure are lighter and the trainers offered a mc cw I liked. I plan on pickin' up a few more Lunar1's since most are going for good prices.

my Lunar1 collection

Nice collection, Sir! I'm still tempted to get those Total Oranges, but I want to wait and see if the White/Black/Grey F2s make a launch appearance first.

With the F2 launch just around the corner, F1s can definitely be found on the low. San Leandro has them for $70 (pairs occasionally show up). Try calling them to find out if they ship.

Last edited:
Nice collection, Sir! I'm still tempted to get those Total Oranges, but I want to wait and see if the White/Black/Grey F2s make a launch appearance first.

With the F2 launch just around the corner, F1s can definitely be found on the low. San Leandro has them for $70 (pairs occasionally show up). Try calling them to find out if they ship.
Orange L1's? It's funny coz that's the cw that's started it all. :smile:

Is finishline the only place that sells these? I'm trying to wait it out and see if I can get them for under $120

Is finishline the only place that sells these? I'm trying to wait it out and see if I can get them for under $120
the only other place I saw these and the ones with volt was NDC but they sold out around Dec, I believe. every so often, they get a size or two but they get snagged pretty quick. I hope FNL puts them on sale soon though.

I'm still hoping that I'll come across a pair of navy mc's. LoL. but to soothe the pain a little, I purchased a pair of atomic purple at FNL for under $65 and just found a pair of Sequoia's at the outlet for also less than $65. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom