FML. Vol. Imagine...

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

You are not about to send 100 dollars to anyone for any bottle of water....
indifferent.gif
c/s

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by Mamaco

When I say it's poison I mean it. I've been all over the US and the only place with worse tap water that I've experienced is Tampa Fl. It's not so much the taste, I'm just not trying to yack all over the hallway floor.

That's BS we DO NOT have the worst tap water I stay drinkin tap and it don't taste weird unless I'm use to it

Son you're used to it, you live there. You've been conditioned to drink it. Tampa is notorious for it's %$@%$+ tap water. LA is pretty poor too.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

lol you're in college and get drunk off wine? interestin...
I didn't mean it literally, at the time I thought it fit the tone of the story.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i'll send you a bottle for free??? PM me?
Yeah I felt sorry for ol boy. I was honestly about to FedEx fam a Sams wholesale case of water but he left off the name/room # for Montecito Hall.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Yeah I felt sorry for ol boy. I was honestly about to FedEx fam a Sams wholesale case of water but he left off the name/room # for Montecito Hall.

eek.gif
roll.gif

I actually left the name/room number off on purpose, didn't want bammas actually knowing where I rest my head.

You used to live in Montecito or at least go to Poly or did you just google it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Originally Posted by archnoobie

eek.gif
roll.gif

I actually left the name/room number off on purpose, didn't want bammas actually knowing where I rest my head.

You used to live in Montecito or at least go to Poly?
Nope I got contacts at FedEx and I was actually about to send you a case of water and they told me that I needed the recip name/room # forsuccessful delivery of the pkg.

I was in college once lol

Back
Top Bottom